18: I SEE YOU

Is there anything worse than being woken up by your mother's voice after a night of mind-blowing sex?

Especially when the voice you were hoping to wake up to belonged to the sexiest person on the planet who made your heart melt.

Rain went from feeling like a sexy beast (ok, "beast" may be overstating it ), to a misbehaving middle schooler in the 30 seconds it took to be scolded for staying out all night without a phone call.

In a dazed state of mind, he promised to get home quickly as he realized it was almost noon.

He was 19, so it wasn't that he couldn't stay the night at a friend's place. But his parents expected the courtesy of a phone call so they wouldn't worry and know he was safe.

Memories from last night came flooding back

Memories from last night came flooding back. Of course, calling his parents had been the furthest thing from his mind as he was being introduced to the most amazing sex of his life. There wasn't a part of his body that hadn't been touched, kissed, or caressed.

He looked around for Phayu and listened for any sound nearby.....nothing.

He got up and went into the bathroom to wash up. He looked in the mirror and saw marks scattered over his body.

He felt heat rising as he recalled all the passionate kisses and intimate caresses. Last night had been intense and his body was paying the price this morning with aches in places he'd never felt before.

He could feel himself flush with embarrassment as he thought about how Phayu encouraged him to be uninhibited and all they had done well into the night.

He put on some clothes, grabbed his things, and went to look for Phayu.

But his brain turned to mush upon seeing his magnificent body glistening with sweat as he worked out in the glass-enclosed home gym on the property.

That's my man....he thought in a daze, his blood pulsing so fast it made him light-headed.

Phayu looked so focused as he worked out, so Rain was unsure whether to disturb him.

When he turned around to pick up some dumbbells, Rain gasped at the angry red scratches on his gorgeous back. Oh my, did I do that??

Phayu had told Rain to scratch him if it was painful. He hadn't actually intended to do that, but he must have clung to him unknowingly as Phayu entered him. He had been so lost in new sensations and then passion, that he hadn't noticed what he had done.

In his bemused and embarrassed state, he thought it best to not bother Phayu who seemed so engrossed in his exercise routine, and decided to call him once he reached home.

By the time he pulled into his driveway, the adrenaline rush from his exit wore off and the aches and feverish grogginess hit him full force.

His mother scolded him, stuck a fever patch on, and made him lie down. As soon as his head hit the pillow, his body shut down and he fell into a fevered sleep.