Phir Waise Hi

Chapter 11

Phir waise hi...

Aaliya and Zain reached Barkat Royale...now the familiar places and people had already started haunting her mind...the flashes and their voices were getting stronger. She smiled and walked behind Zain, trying to go unnoticed, unaware that the whole staff was watching their lost 51% owner who had deserted them for more than a year. Reaching Zains cabin, Aaliya heaved a sigh of relief...it was an uneasiness that she had never felt in Jaipur...

Aree do chairs, she touched the leather black chair and probed Zain as usual...

Haa ...aise hi, tum baithoge ...he asked almost pleading her with his subtle request...

Na baba...Mei toh bahar baithungi baaki saare staff ke saath...

He was trying to bury his setback ...wish she had sat on that chair, her CHAIR , that he had so ferociously protected from the whole world for the past year ...

Ok, he called Sahil a new recruit who was unaware of Aaliyas past, a perfect stranger to train her. Aaliya left happily with him , Zain sat on his chair ...pulling his lonely company near him ...and smiled towards it ...

hausla rakho ...jald hi baithegi tum par ...mujhe dekho mai bhi toh intezaar kar raha hu na...his talk with the inanimate chair could have surely caused anyone to stress...was he losing his mind ...maybe

Zains eyes prodded less on the file and more on the celestial beauty who was busy chatting, smiling and even joking amongst the staff. He liked to see her again, so chirpy and unburdened unlike him, she had no strings pulling her.

Lunch time approached and Zain was excited to eat with Aaliya for the first time after ages, finally. She walked in his cabin, spirited as usual.

Fahad bhai office se bahar gaye hai, he justified even before she could think about getting any kabab mai haddi.

Maine poocha kya, she replied sarcastically

nahi par batana zaroori samjha maine...her long absence of 3 hrs had taken a toll on his patience...

Kitkit she muttered ...

kya kaha he blushed ...

kitna chikchik aur kitkit karte ho she declared ...

Accha laga

Kya???

Mera naya naam ...KITKIT... she smiled..he was funny and strange ...she liked him

Toh mujhe bhi tumhe kuch naam dena chaiye na ...koi nickname ...he insisted

She waited patiently in anticipation, almost blushing

...he wanted to call her mamu ki bhanji ...malika e zain ...his fav...but refrained ...

DA ...kaise rahega ..he asked

DA... Iska kya matlab hota hai ...kuch ajeeb nahi hai, adhoora sa she raised one eyebrow perfectly...he always loved the way she could manage it, he had failed miserably several times to do the same ...leave apart one he couldn't raise even two...he smiled

Pulling HER chair she sat down on it ...finally redeeming its fate and giving it the much deserved respite from loneliness.

Khane mai kya hai, she asked looking hungrily towards the food and neglecting him ...