Ek Sharth

Chapter 13:

Ek Sharth ...

Rehmaans revelation had softened Zain, how careless of me I should have been more careful. I should have taken care of her, no more late night outs he mentally noted...and yes keep a distance, his proximity was hurting her health.

The next morning Zain left a bit early to avoid almost everyone ...but Rhea eyes followed him to his cabin ...when she reached with Fahad

Kyu bhaag gaye kitkit she asked ...

He looked up ...trying to stay calm ...her presence always made him go crazy ...

Right this moment he wanted to pick her up, make her sit on his table and kiss her ...hard very hard ...

Maine kuch poocha tumse...he looked away disinterested a forcible one though ...taking his eyes away from her face was an induced effort by his brain ...and a taxing one on his heart

She looked closely and came closer to him ...he almost was breathless...intoxicated

Yeh tumhare hoton pe kya hua, reminding Zain of the close encounter with her newly adopted father ...

Woh lag gayi...he lied...

And started to immerse himself in his laptop once again ...

Koi galti hui mujhese.. she asked pouting her face in a I am sorry loop ...

Nahi toh ...aisa kyu keh rahi ho ...

His straying eyes that were fixated on everything except her face were giving a different answer

Bas aise hi, her lips always chuckled to the right when she was irritated, he had noted...

She walked off without turning back, he slowly looked up ...

Wish he could drive away his past ...wish he wouldn't have said those words that had eaten his life ...wish ...he took his gaze away ...

Exactly 10 minute later Rhea stormed in ...

Mr.Abdullaha aap khud koh samjthe kya hai ...

He was amazed his formal name had never sounded so erotically aristocratic till she called him ..

Ab kya kiya maine ...he always felt he was being cross-examined ...

Sahil, who trainee joh mujhe kal sikha raha tha...

Uss Sahil ka transfer karvaya, just because maine kaha who bahut sweet hai , she was furious.

He laughed... Toh aur kya karta ...he wanted to provoke her ...

Kitkit...yeh kya baat hui...she mellowed down her temper ...

Theek hai manta hu uska transfer aaj nahi karna chaiya tha mujhe ...she felt happy that he had at least felt he had done some mistake...

Infact kal hi kardena chaiye tha... jab tum usse apna crush bana baithi ...his grin was bugging Rhea...

Atleast koi toh mujhe time deta tha, kisi fattu ke tarah nahi joh ek ice-cream khilaye aur dum dabakar bhag gaya, her words badgered Zain ...

Mai ...fattu ...

Haa tum duniye keh sabse bade fatu ho, koi shaqh ...her voice was bothering Zain now...