Sapno ki Duniya

Chapter 20

Sapno ki Duniya...

Pune trip, was the best memory that would stay with Zain and Rhea. They discovered a new hidden feeling of love, for Zain it was just re-discovering how much he loved Aaliya. Every moment that Zain had spent with Rhea, made him realize what all he had missed in the past one year, her physical absence had left a dent in his heart, something that was filled every second with Rheas love. Yet his fear of losing her overshadowed everything. His eyes constantly eluded the terror of what will happen when her erased memory makes a comeback. However for Rhea, every little feeling was brand new. She had never felt so full of life, a breath that she had always felt was incomplete ...was finally nearing completion.

But how would she say those words ...what if he would say NO...her fear of being rejected was slowly encompassing her thoughts.

Kya karu ...kaise kahu ...hmmm dad koh batati hu ...NO NO NO...her evil twin soul shouted...pagal ho gayo hai kya woh toh Zain koh kaccaha kha jayenge ...phir kya karu ...aur yeh hai bhi itna sadu hai na ...pata nahi kis zamane mai jee raha hai ...she rolled her eyes, still peeking out of the barbed ST window...

Finally they both got a seat where they could sit beside each other...

He looked at her ...

Kya plan bana rahi ho...

Kuch bhi toh nahi she lied ...gently biting her tongue...

Accha...bolo tumhare ek khwaish ...mai poora karna chahta hu ...

She admired him ...he was the best guy she had ever interacted ...she didn't remember the ones before her memory loss, but post that he was the first one who had knocked her off...

Hmmm...kya baat hai kit kit bahut khush ho ...

He smiled again ....bolo naa

Accha...mai tumhare saath tumhara sapna jeena chahti hu ...

Tumhe joh pasand hai ...tumhare khwaisho mai ghulna chahti hu...mujhe aane doge apne khwaisho mai ...

He was taken aback...his dreams...all were with her ...all existed from her memory ...his Aaliya lived with him sharing it every moment and now Rhea wanted to experience it ...

Ok ...they were entering Mumbai ... They got down from the bus at the outskirts

He got down to a nearby ATM, withdrawing a wholesome amount ...

She kept on asking what was he up to ...

Shhh...he said as he walked around and saw a man with a bike ...more of a scooter

Zain walked towards him and spoke something ...handing him over his cash ...the guy reluctantly parted way from his very feminine bike...a girly version of the scooter...his wife would surely be happy, the amount was three times higher than he would have got for her scooter ...and this guy had given him his card...he was a royalty ... a familiar face in the newspapers ...he wouldn't cheat him ...

Zain got the scooter near Rhea ...

Yeh lo chalo isse...

Mujhe nahi aata ...chalana...

Aata hai ...cycle chalati thi tum aur gaadi bhi aati hai ...he remembered the first time he had seen her ..pre and post incidents

She looked surprised ...

Tumhe kaise pata 

...who tumhare dad ne bataya tha ...

kab ...