Chapter Eight

"You know being in a beautiful human form doesn't make you less scary"

You say as the Jinn smiles at you, leaning his face closer to you, so you can see him more in the darkness.

"I can help you escape from here, all you have to do is allow me to possess you"

"No" you exclaim, pushing him away from you while still laying on the bed.

Your Qareen stands up from your bed,  before turning on the lights, to show himself fully to you.

Thankfully,  this time he is wearing clothes.

"You would rather stay here? Be realistic,  just let me possess you" 

You lean on your side, your pillow is in between your arms, and lean your head on it.

"I would rather stay here than let a pervert possess my body" you explain.

"Your loss,  but I was going to possess you to kill them all and then transport you out of here"

"You want me to burn in hell with you, don't you?" The jinn chuckles at your words.

"Now, that's my ancestor's dream, not mine, he wants to see all humanity burn in hell with him" 

"Your ancestor is Satan?"

"Yes, he is the ancestor of all demons and jinns"

"No wonder why you are such a man whore" You mock him with a smirk.  

"If one of those men tries to kill you,  don't come crying to me"

"Don't worry,  I won't come crying to you because I would be already dead"

"(Y/n), are you still awake?"

Once a familiar voice is heard,  your Qareen disappears so no one knows who you are speaking to.

You quickly get up from your bed,  and unlock the door,  only to see none other than Andrea standing there in his pajamas.

"What do you want?" you ask.

"Are you not going to invite me in?"

When he was about to enter,  you stop him by placing a foot against the door frame.

"I don't allow males into my bedroom after midnight" you assert with a smile.

"But,  the characters x readers fanfics in net history says otherwise"

Your face heats up, but you still don't allow him into your room.

The smell of the vape makes you sigh and shake your head.

"Vaping is harmful, you know"

"Try it once and your will never stop especially with flavor"

"No thank you, I want a peaceful death" Andrea shrugs.

"So... Who were you talking to?"

He changes the subject, examining your room as much as he can, trying to detect if someone is hiding.

"Your mom"

You spat before slamming the door in his face.

"My mom is dead" Andrea exclaims.

"And so is mine"