The 'wonderful' casino incident

Welcome to

My Casino

.

I'm The Devil

.

And this is

my right hand man

King Dice

.

And you are?

*.

.

.

Ah so your the Legendary

_________

.

Hmmmmm

.

Want to join me 

?

*.

.

.

Good welcome to the team

left hand man

.

"thanks Dev. boss"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*-My name's ______.

*- As long as i get paid so yes I'll join.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cuphead! What is rong with you?! Why- why would you join them?!" shouted a person.

"They're  the enemy here not us!" exclaimed a wolf hybrid.

"Too late. You guys suck and these guys rock! Plus who are you again?" replied Cuphead with a smile .

The team is in disbelief. Cuphead can't remember his own brother. They left them alone.

-----------------------------week later----------------------------

"So this was just last week and they just gave up and left ! How pathetic they are ! " Stated Cuphead on stage in front of the hole casino.

The team are also there listening to Cuphead.
The casino were laughing a lot. The bartender gave Bendy his drink and asked:
"Is he your friend?"

"What? " Was all he said.

"Cuphead. Is he your friend? Or did you guys just knew each other?" Asked the bartender again.

" No. We know his brother Mugman. Not Cuphead."

"That's fine. Dev makes everyone forget there past for a while. Then they remember."

"How long till he remembers?"

" In-between a week to a month can't remember when he got here so that's how long you need to wait." Then the bartender left leaving a piece of paper next to Bendy's drink.

'hmm. Might be a good thing. I'll tell them' bendy took his drink and went to Muggs and Boris.

-----------------------------with cup's ----------------------------

"So I told him to fuck off and he left. "

The crowd starts laughing.

"Oi ! I'm not done! ."

They stopped.

"He came back the next day with flowers. And said 'I gave my soul away so I owe you flowers'. Son of a bitch. Now he's my best mate to my wedding of hell."

The crowd laughs again but louder.

"Dev- Dev is okay with hosting it but- but his husband is the ring bearer. And chip is still crying from the day i told him I'm engaged. "

"So moving on from this. Three weeks ago people started calling me a woman not because I was in a dress thanks to a dare. No! Instead I looked convicting enough to be one! Strong, powerful, beautiful woman who will start a fight. "

" you might expect me to say that I've beaten them up but no. instead i went out with a man who is my fiancee. and those men got scared bc of who he is."

the crowd laughs and cup sees the trio with a sad tone.

-------------------with the trio----------------------

" good and bad new. witch first?" said bendy

"bad." - Muggs

" Cuphead doesn't remember anything for now" - bendy

" what?"

" he'll remember after a month of no memory." he said the good news. " that might be soon or in a month

they smiled and hugged each other.

---------------on stage----------------------------------

while Cuphead saw the scene smiled and  he continued on with the show.

" just this morning when dice looked over the script i wrote he went "You can't say that! you'll die by the crowd !" so now i can't tell anyone of you about last month. witch i'll tell you it was chaos!"

-----------------------------------------------you being around bendy------------------------------

" he says some weird stuff" said bendy

"no." said Mugman staring at his brother.

"hm?"

" he makes me smile with these stories." smiled Mugman for the first time after finaly finding Cuphead.

---------------------------------on stage ------------------------------------------

"So when I was younger I went to school right? Like any normal kid will ever be. So that school only had two classes one advanced and one basic. Even though the school itself was huge!"

" i walked to the advanced class because I'm smart. No really that class is for adults, I was a child! Meaning I get A's while they get C's through out the year. And I'm proud. "

"My brother, whom i forgot the name of for the 20th time-was in the basic class and aced that one. plus i helped him with work the kids in his class kept being bad so i beat them up at lunch and after school.now days those bullies are doing minimum wage job or there homeless and dead."

- to be continued... Probably     Kriss-