Cuphead, who is Micha ? p3

Cuphead and the unknown person got away.

"Thanks. I don't know how to repay you." Red told him.

" you don't need to. If your as good in bed as you are on that stage."

"Well let's go to your place and we'll see Marcus."

The rest of the crew went back to the café and asked to talk with the manager. With they got into his office and saw the devil and Dice. 

"Ugh Mugman. Here to defeat us again? Destroying our establishment again?" Devil looks at them hatefully.

"What?! no. We wanted to know why my brother is acting the way he is."

"What? Cuphead your talking about? We haven't seen them in Years like how we haven't seen you in years" Dice Told them.

"Then why when we confronted him being here as a worker he ran?" Boris asked.

Chip looks at his bosses then at the 'customers' "oh boy." He muttered.

"What was that Chip? Care to tell us?" The Devil Aske- er Demanded.

"Their talking about Micha. The best worker of ours? Yeah the reason is because Their Cuphead" Chip Explained, worried he and Micha are going to die soon.

"Huh. Oh well. They might be with Marcus Rn. Their assigned victim. Witch he lives close to here." Devil said not caring about it.

"But please do let them finish their work. If you don't We might not give Cuphead back." Dice then continued. " They are our best worker. and we don't want to lose them so soon."

-the end.

I have given up on this one.