Fighting Frye

(y/n) pov

I jump down to Alterna and see the Captain and the Squid Sister waiting for me.

Me: Hey girls, I'm gonna try and do all the mission in that second area today.

Callie: Now that's the spirit!

Me: Well, I guess I'm just a little motivated.

Marie: Well, that's good to hear. Can't be grumpy the entire time you're down here.

Me: Oh trust me, I can, I just don't wanna.

I hop into the tube that brings me to the second area, and Callie jumps in right after.

Callie: Wheee! It's like I'm right there with you, Agent 3.

She was hugging me in our squid forms.

Me: That's because you are.

Marie: *To your right, you can see a mysterious fuzzy rocket in the distance. Huh, that's a new sentence.*

I look to my right and... holy shit, a fuzzy rocket.

Me: god damn, you were not joking.

Callie: We're almost there. Get ready!

She tightens her hold of me as we pop out of the tube. She is still hugging me.

Me: 'I don't wanna be rude, but I don't want to be uncomfortable'

I look at the site.

Marie: *Hm. This second site has a lot going on, doesn't it?

Me: That sure is a way to describe it.

Callie: Woah, Agent 3!

She starts tugging on my arm and pulls my head down to her level and shows me a little machine.

Callie: I'm getting a strong reading from waaay up there!

She points at one of the towers.

Me: You've gotta be kidding me.

Marie: *Could be Gramps. Lets go check it out!*

Callie then grabs my hand and runs around the site, dragging me along.

Callie: Hahahah! isn't this fun, Agent 3?

Me: Callie wait-

She trips on a rock, bringing both of us down. With her landing on the snow, and me landing on top of her with my head in her chest.

.

.

.

Callie: Agent 3, I didn't know you were like this.

Me: Callie, I am so sorry!

Callie: It's fine dummy, it's my fault anyways for running.

Marie: *And I got all of it on video*

I just put my face in my hands as Callie blushes and screams at Marie to delete it.

I just stand up and go into the first mission.

I drop down and choose my normal Hero Gear.

O.R.C.A.: *In this mission, you will navigation your way through a gauntlet of spinning objects to reach the goal.*

Me: I'm... gonna hate this.

.

.

.

I get to the tower where the signal is coming from and enter the mission.

I just choose Hero Gear and O.R.C.A. says something but I just tune it out.