The Rocket: 01

(y/n) pov

I enter the level with no weapon.

Callie: Woah! They took everything! All of your Hero Gear!

Marie: Oof. I mean, we didn't exactly surprise them, did we? We just charged right in.

Frye: If I were setting a trap for you, I'd be doing the "yay, the trap worked" dance right now. I may do it anyway... it's a fun dance!

Me: 'Cute'

Big Man: Ay! Ay! (I see your gear! You should be able to get it back if you make it through this.)

Callie: What do you think, (y/n)?
You have your Smallfry. Are you good to give it a try?

I look at Smallfry and nod, he starts chirping and hopping on my shoulder.

Marie: Would YOU be going in there fresh out of ink? Who am I kidding? Of course you would!

I walk forward and step on one of the pads and it lights up, I throw Smallfry over to the other one and it also lights up. The door in front of us opens, and we walk through.

I see a bunch of Octarians. I hide behind a block.

Shiver: At least they sent a welcoming committee. How thoughtful!

I look over the block and throw Smallfry onto the conveniently placed balloon.

One spots me and I hide again, while Smallfry slowly pops the balloon.

Callie: Careful, Babe! Ever heard of "death by committee"? You're looking at it.

*sploosh*

I see Smallfry waddle over to me and jumps on my shoulder.

Me: Good job, Buddy.

I run through the now opened door and see a Flooder, I throw Smallfry at it, and he starts stunning it.

Marie: Well, look at that! Between (y/n) and Smallfry, who needs fancy weapons?

I run under it and onto a platform.

Frye: OK, that was cool, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I like fancy weapons!

I press the button on the platform and it goes up. I walk onto the Flooder and pick up Smallfry.

The Flooder moves down the hall and I jump onto another platform. I jump down and see I'm in a white room with two vaults.

Big Man: Ay... (Huh... two vaults. But are there any keys?!

I walk to the another room with a propeller on a platform.

Me: 'So many platforms'

Callie: Now I just hope there are some keys nearby...

I throw Smallfry onto the propeller and the platform slowly moves forward. I grab Smallfry and walk to the mext platform, and do the same.

We reach the top and I see a grate on the floor.

I put Smallfry in my pack and turn into a squid, dropping down into the building.

Frye: OH! What is that smell?!

Callie: What do you mean? I don't smell anything...

Big Man: AY! (I think that's Frye'a way of sniffing out a key!)

I see a gusher and throw Smallfry at it, ink starts shooting upwards, and I ride it up in my squid form.

Callie:...Oh. I thought it was going to be a snack. I should have eaten something before this.