Chapter Five

"Idiot. I mean Im such an idiot" I mumbled to myself as I put bandages on my hands to cover the cuts and bruises.
As I sat on the cold empty rooftop of the orphanage, staring through my glossy eyes at the dark night sky.
It had been a week or so since the entrance exam and aizawa bringing me home but Mr.Niragi decided to extend my punishment, once he found out where I was it didn't take him long to find out everything else, how I've been sneaky up to the rooftop at night, disobeying curfew in the morning by going to work at Dennys and at night too, he didn't like how I was providing for myself.

"Doesn't that fuckhead know I can kill him in the blink of an eye with my quirk?" I sniffles while finishing up the bandages on my arms

But I never did, I never hurt him. None of them. I never gave in, because even though they torture me every single day with their words and their fists, I couldn't help but ...love them... was that so wrong? They're all I have, I never really understand love  because of how I grew up so I kinda made due with what I had.

But something was different now, I don't know whether it was because of Denny or Mr.Aizawa or that kid shinso that I care about for a reason even I don't understand. But I know now that I can't live like this anymore, that's why I want to go to UA, to become a hero and save kids like me.

UA..

"If only I didn't fuck up the exam than maybe I'd have a chance" I coughed, folding my newly bandaged arms and staring off at the city before me.

I aced the written exam, I don't wanna toot my own horn but I'm pretty damn smart, I guess it's because I spent most my time as a kid with my nose in a book so it clouded my eyes from the crumbling world around me that was my childhood.

As I sulked around on the rooftop, not wanting to go back inside to that awful place I heard something behind me.

"Hey kid-" he started before I swung around, lifting my fist towards him, but than immediately dropping it again once I recognized the pro hero before me.

Aizawa

"Wow relax it's just me" he sighed, coming to sit down beside me on the ledge

deja vu

It was kind of a tradition now, he came by every night when I sat on the rooftop to check on me but he never made himself known, but I knew he was there, I could always tell when someone was watching me but I was never scared.

As they crickets hummed and the locals chattered in the city below we both sat there staring at the moon ahead.

"What brings you by?" I ask, still facing forward, since he caught me at a bad time I didn't have a chance to wipe away my tears or cover the bruise on my forehead.

"I have your exam results" he smiled "I figured it be best if I brought them to you myself, I was worried if I gave it to someone downstairs it wouldn't get to you... and I wanted to be here when you got it" he finished
But before he could say anything else I leaped up from where I sat, my expression completely changed, my sadness drained out of me and was replaced with excitement but also dread.

You didn't get in, why are you so excited?

"We'll hand it over all ready!" I laughed taking the envelope from his hands, tearing it open only for a small metal disc to fall out

"Well I certainly wasn't expecting that" I stated, tilting my head confused

He laughed and pressed a small button on the edge of the metal disc when all of a sudden a massive screen appeared.

Holy shit ALL MIGHT?!

On the projector was a very confused but happy all might.
We both sat there and waited for him to begin.

"BOO YA I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION NOW!! Hello young.. Shimura! I'm sure you know who I am but I am now a teacher at UA high school with your exam results!"

Holy shit he knows my name

"You aced the written exam but unfortunately you only earned 23 points in the practical..."
He stated which made Kokoro crumble

"Damn it.. I knew it wasn't enough to pass..im sorry aizawa" I mumbled staring down at my feet.

"Keep watching kid" aizawa added before all might spoke again

"But luckily robot destroying points wasn't the only thing we took into account, we have rescue points! And since you amazingly used your quirk to take down that zero pointer and save that boys life you earned 50 rescue points!!" All might bellowed from the projector

I stood there prelexed, rescue points?.. 50?!
I dropped to my knees staring up at the projector. That means...

"CONGRATULATIONS MS.SHIMURA YOU HAVE MADE IT INTO UA'S HERO COURSE!!" All might announced triumphantly to Kokoro and aizawa who sat on the rooftop in the middle of the night dumbfounded at the results.

Suddenly the projector switched off and was just a piece of metal once again

"I-I did it... I FUCKING DID IT AIZAWA!" I yelled, jumping up in glee, I've honestly never felt this excited about anything but now I finally had a chance to make my dreams come true

"Language kiddo! And yes you did congrats" Aizawa laughed patting me on the back.

That night my life changed it's path forever, I was going to be a hero.
———————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter everyone but I honestly just didn't know what to write
I hope you like the story so far tho!