Chapter 2 |Jealousy|

Damien saw something he wished he never did... He saw somebody handing a note to Pip, but they were both blushing... "Hey Philip." Pip looked overly excited, "Philip!?" He said looking mesmerized at that. "Yeah!" The other person groaned "Well, bye Philip" they said kissing him on the forehead. Damien felt anger rush through his body.

"Damien, are you okay?" Pip said looking concerned, "yeah, uhm.. who was that?" Damien stared at Pip and blushed seeing the boy blush, "Just a... old friend!" Pip stared off into space, daydreaming. "Ah, okay. What's that note?" Pip showed him the paper that had a long paragraph, a love note.. and Pip was interested. Damien shoved it back in his hands and ran after the person who gave him the note.

Let's just say one ended up in the nurses office with a broken nose and jaw, the other in the principals office. "Well Damien, here again?" PC principal stared at Damien. "yes.." he mumbled, "What did you do this time?" PC principal looked at a piece of paper, "Why did you do that exactly?" Damien could tell he was mad but Mr Mackey had a talk with him about how angry he can get. Damien sighed "Jealousy" Damien again mumbled "Why?" PC principle didn't believe that (other than the main four and Craig) the one who always ended up in the principles office would be jealous of somebody, "Pip Pirrup was asked out by them and I got jealous.." PC principle stopped pacing around his office and stared at Damien, "Pip, Pirrup? The British kid?" "yes, him"

Damien got out of the principals office where Pip was pissed, he ran to Damien and slapped him, Damien smiled. Pip yelled at him and then came to the question "Why did you do that?" Damien didn't know how to respond, he grabbed something from his pocket, it was another note. He shoved it in Pips hands and ran off, as quick as ever had before.