Chapter 5 | The date

Hi!!! This one will be a bit of a longer chapter bc all of the other ones have been rlly short chapters, hope that's okay!

Damien sat down at a table. Pip came over about 1 minutes later. The two were at Casa Bonita, on a date. Pip smiled "Are you gonna say anything" Damien stared at him for a moment "Uhm, you look nice.." Damien said quietly. Pip laughed "You do to!" Damien blushed and looked at the menu. "This is much different from hell's restaurant menu.." Damien mumbled "Of course it is! This is earth" Pip started laughing. Damien blushed again out of embarrassment and kept staring. Not at the menu tho. At the boy in front of him. Damien slightly smiled.
"You okay?"
"Uhm yeah..."
The black haired boy stopped looking at him, embarrassed Pip caught him staring. All of a sudden people started getting up the second a song came on. "What's going on???" Damien asked looking around nervously. "Their dancing" Pip smiled "Do you wanna dance with me?" Pip asked "Uhm, sure?" Damien and Pip got up. Damien grabbed Pips hand "What now?" Pip smiled and spun Damien around "AHHHHH" Damien squealed "It's okay" Pip laughed. Pip then took both of Damien's hands and bent Damien back so Pip towered over him still facing each other Pip then spun him back up. Pip got close to Damien's face.
BITE
Damien bit Pip on the mouth. Pip stepped back for a moment and smiled. Damien covered his mouth "Sorry" Damien sighed at sat back down. Pip grabbed his arm brought him close to his face, Damien was about to bite but Pip put his finger up so Damien bit his finger which had a glove on it. "Smart, but why didn't you do that before?" Damien stared at Pip "I didn't expect you to bite me before" Pip said calmly. They stared at each other for a moment, Pip started dancing and Damien followed his steps. After a minute or two the song ended and the two sat down. They ordered food, had some talks and it was time to leave. They both didn't exactly have a way to get back to their homes other than walking, Damien could just teleport and Pip would just walk. They shook hands and left.