Chapter 8 | Mr Garrison

After that the next day Pip and Damien went to the gayest man in town.

Mr Garrison

Nobody liked him but Tweek and Craig didn't exactly enjoy Damien very much, but Mr Garrison didn't mind the two kids.

Damien walked into the classroom where he said Mr Garrison already facing the door as if he was waiting for them, "Hello boys, I was expecting you two!" Pip was a bit creeped out but Damien didn't care. "How?" Pip stuttered "Ignore that, anyways.. what do you need help with?" Mr Garrison smiled brightly ignoring Pips question "You know what we're here for!" Damien was getting ready to attack him "Your right."

Mr Garrison sat up, "I overheard you outside my room planning what you were gonna say, so you need gay advice?" Mr Garrison pointed to the two front seats and started to right something on the board.

Pip and Damien sat down and read the board slowly "How to get the attention away when being gay"
Pip laughed at the small rhyme, but Damien just grumbled and scrunched his face. "This isn't a time for games" Damien stared at Mr Garrison and Mr Garrison stared at him for a second "This isn't a game, you don't think I've had to teach this before?" Damien went quiet for a second, "Tweek and Craig?" Mr Garrison nodded "And Kyle Broflovski, but that was with coming out as gay. Poor kid, I don't think he has yet!" Damien laughed slightly at Mr Garrison.

Mr Garrison stared at Pip who was zoning out "Hey, you awake?" Pip snapped back to reality looking at him "Sorry sir." Mr Garrison smiled and said, "Shall we begin?" Both boys nodded.

"So then, we should start with, just stay out of school for a couple days. After that, if their still there.. just go with it. Nobody will care if your open about it and don't deny it."

Damien and Pip thought about it, and after about 10 minutes they learned everything they needed to know and left.