chapter 1

"oh my fucking god, babe!" the worrisome shout of a woman filled the boys' ears.

shoyo was the first one to whip his head to take a peek of what was going on followed by the rest of the volleyball team, however hinata and kageyama were the only ones who stopped on their tracks to watch and listen further to the 'scandalous' scene that was happening at the moment.

the woman who seemed to be the partner of the guy that was on the ground continued to shout at a h/c haired girl. the two only saw the face of the angry woman because the h/c haired girl was facing her back at them.

"did that girl ran over him?" hinata questioned outloud.

"baka, how can a bike ran over a person?!" the blue eyed boy bonked the latter's head.

"hey! why'd you hit m—" hinata was about to take his revenge on the ravenette but stopped when both of them suddenly yelp as both felt their collar getting pulled.

"daichi!" the two exclaimed as they looked up and saw their captain, gulping as they do so. daichi held their collars as he raises an eyebrow towards them. 

-

"found 'em," daichi continued to pull their collars as they struggled. i didn't know he was this strong?!

they neared their group that was waiting outside their coach's store to buy some meatbuns. they weren't really suppose to make a stop here since they went here yesterday, though because of a certain duo that was missing they decided to wait here. also the temptation of meatbuns were hard to battle.

"where did you find them?" sugawara was the first one to asked with his hands on his hips. they were searching for them since they got here, luckily daichi found them.

daichi let them free as they both plopped on the ground. the captain sighed, "they were still watching the fiasco that was going on at the other street."

"pfft, talk about being dumbasses." tanaka suddenly laughed at his own remark as noya joined him.

"we should've left them," a certain salty blond remarked which made the two scrunch their noses at him looking like angry dogs about to growl and bite him.

"what was it even about?" yamaguchi decided to join the discourse. however before even getting a response from the others, the group was interrupted by someone.

"that was so embarassing!" all of their heads turned towards a familiar h/c haired girl. she was dramatically talking to herself, her head hung low as she dragged her bike across the pavement.

"i wanna die, like just kill me already!"

the girl did not seem to take notice  of the group as she placed her bike near a post still hanging her head as low as possible. the only time she notice their presence is when she was suppose to enter the door of her cousin's store but there was someone blocking the way. finally, she lifted her head.

there she saw a tall man with brown hair in a man bun.

asahi looked at her with a confuse face as he was bothered by her squinted eyes that seemed to examine him. the male did not seem to get the girl's cue.

"excuse me, may i please pass through?"  the girl inquired, raising an eyebrow at him. she didn't mean to be rude however the sudden event that formerly happened were still twisting the gears in her head.

"oh, of course! i'm really sorry for blocking your way, please excuse me!"  azumane nervously apologizes as she stepped out of the way.

the girl muttered a thank you before enetering the store.

"isn't that the bike girl?" hinata questioned outloud making the group  turned all of their attention towards him.

"who?" nishinoya seemingly confused asked.

"i think that's the person who bump into someone with their bike, no?" daichi joined the discourse while taking a bite from the meatbun after it was given by sugawara.

"what an idiot."

all of them look at a snickering tsukishima before suga spoke, "she seems close with the coach."

now, their eyes were focus on the inside of the store, looking through the window pane with pure curiosity. there they saw the said h/c haired girl struggling to carry three jugs of milk in her arms as ukai seem to be shouting something at her.

"what the hell are you doing?!"

while carrying the jugs, y/n turned her attention to keishin. despite the load in her arms, she still managed to wave at him cheerily.

"hey, keishin-nii! how's your day— err, night been going?" the man couldn't help but scowl at the girl.

"seeing you once in a day is already an eye sore, but for twice? this is fucking torture," keishin groaned in response making the girl pout and stop in her tracks.

"hey! you're the—" y/n raised a finger pointing at him however she forgot about the milk she was bound to carry.

"oops, my bad..."

the h/c haired girl looked at the ground, white flowing liquid everwhere on the floor. the milk in the ground eventually reaching her shoes before she stomped on it with one foot. at that moment, she was unaware of the twitching glare a certain person was giving her.

"oof, i feel sorry for the janitor." the girl muttered to herself which the person with her also heard.

ukai was beyond done with this girl.