"You want me back, don't you?"| Larry X Affair!Reader

!--❯This chapter contains:❮--!
-Domination Kink
-Daddy/Sir kink
-Teasing
-Cheating Reader
-Bottom Reader
-Y/N is kind of an asshole tbh

☾-----------------------------------☽

You let out a pained sound as your ass hit the asphalt. "Ugh! What the fuck?!" You said. "Maybe that'll teach you next time you fucking slut. Come back when you're done being a whore." Your 'boyfriend' said before slamming the door of your shared apartment.

You picked yourself up and let out a frustrated sigh. You and your "boyfriend", well more like a roommate, had not been on good terms as of late. It didn't help that he saw that your ex-boyfriend was still in your contacts. You didn't know why he was so bothered about it.

Yeah you and your ex hardly spoke anymore, but you still kept his number, just in case. Apparently he saw this as you "cheating" and it led to a huge fight, causing him to throw you out of the house. You honestly weren't that offended by his response.

The man acted insecure any other time so it was to no one's surprise that this caused him to blow up. You opened up your phone and looked at your contact list. You went to 'L' and looked at the name of your ex. Larry Johnson.

You two hadn't ended well, which probably explains why he hardly spoke to you anymore. You both had gotten into it when he found out you hadn't been going to rehab for your cocaine addiction like you promised.

As well as some other things you lied to him about. Larry hardly got mad at you, so as soon as he started the argument, you knew it was done. You suddenly had an idea, a small sadistic grin grew on your face. Why not show him how much of a whore you were? He thought you were cheating anyway.

You walked down the street from your apartment, it was a little while before you reached Addison Apartments. You entered and entered the elevator. You luckily still had the basement keycard you'd been given.

You left the elevator and went over to the only apartment down there. You knocked lightly on the door. You waited for a while before you heard some shuffling and the door unlocked with a small click.

The door opened to reveal the familiar tall, long haired brunette you knew all too well, "Hello- Oh, it's just you." He said flatly. "Hey sweetface!" You said, putting on your sweetest tone you could manage.

"Don't 'sweetface' me, what do you want?" Larry said, resting one of his arms in the door frame. "I got kicked out by my roommate and I have nowhere else to go. Can I maybe stay with you tonight baby?" You said, batting your eyes a little to sell it. "Give me a reason why I should?"

"I can make it worth it." You said, not at all trying to hide your intentions. Larry glared at you before letting out a sigh. "Get your ass inside. Now." You smiled, "Thank you babe." You walked into the apartment and looked around.

Not much had changed since you left, everything was pretty much in the same place. You sat down on the couch as Larry closed and relocked the door. "Sooo...what have you been up to?" You asked, trying to make some light conversation.

"Don't try to get me with that awkward small talk shit. What do you want from me?" The brunette said, brushing some of his long dark locks out of his face. "What makes you think I want something from you?" you said. "Because you would've stayed with Sal and Todd if you wanted nothing from me. I know you." He said, his tone slightly threatening.