"Cyber Sex"| Larry x Reader

!--❯This chapter contains:❮--!
-Domination
-Sir/Daddy Kink
-"Toys"
-Overstimulation
-Random 3rd to 2nd pov switch (I'm tired shut up lol)

☾-----------------------------------☽

 Y/N laid on her back scrolling through her phone, bored out of her mind. She let out a sigh and rolled over on her side, continuing to look through the various apps and old messages on her phone. She was in Larry's room. He was going to be on campus for a few days for something so he wouldn't be home. 

It sucked but she knew that's just how things are sometimes. She was waiting for an opportunity to call him and check on him like she always did whenever he was away somewhere. But he had been pretty busy that day, only a few texts being exchanged between them.

She grabbed one of Larry's pillows and pulled it close to her chest. She absentmindedly smelled the pillow and smiled. It smelled like men's shampoo and sweat with a little bit of cologne. It smelled just like him and Y/N was put a little at ease. 

She wanted nothing more than to have him here with her. Him holding her, kissing her, telling her just how much he loved her. Suddenly her phone let out a notification. It was from Larry. She eagerly sat up and tapped on the message.

Lar-Bear: Hey (Y/N's nickname)! Sorry I haven't been able 2 message u all day. Been super busy

Y/N: Oh that's ok! I get it lol. Hru?

Lar-Bear: I'm alr. I miss u rlly bad tho :(

Y/N: I miss u just as much darling <3

Lar-Bear: Yo, I know it's late 4 u, but do u wanna call?

Y/N: Ofc! I'm not doing anything important :)

With that message sent, Larry's name popped up in her phone as he called. She immediately picked it up and smiled. "Hi Larry." She said, her voice a little raspy since she hadn't spoken in a while. "Hey babydoll. How's my baby?" He said.

 You smiled at the sound of his voice. "Missing you, but I'm fine I guess." She said, holding the pillow to her chest again. "I miss you too. I can't wait to come home so I can kiss you silly." Y/N giggled slightly, "And I can't wait to sit there and accept my fate."

Larry let out a low chuckle from the other end, making your heart do little flips. The two then began to talk about their days, memories, food, random crap they both liked, etc. They both had been talking for about an hour and Y/N looked over at the time. 

2:05am. She didn't know if it was the fact it was late or the fact she really missed her boyfriend, but Larry's voice was starting to get to her. The longer he talked, the deeper and rasper his voice became.

It made a small knot form in your stomach. "Hey hon?" She asked. He let out a short hum to let her know he was listening. "The others are asleep right now, except for maybe your brother because you know him." You asked, hoping your tone hinted at what you wanted. 

"Heh yeah, I kinda feel bad for him since he can't help it. But why do you bring that up?" You rolled your eyes a little. You forgot Larry was a little slow sometimes.

"Well, why don't we have a lil fun huh?~" You prayed that that would sell it. Larry let out a low chuckle, "What kinda fun we talkin?~" A teasing tone was in his voice. "Ugh come on Larry.~" You whined a little, causing another chuckle to come from him. "What a slut.~ Can't get enough of me can you sweetheart?~" He asked, a blush creeped onto your cheeks.

 You bit your lip as you dipped your hand into your sweatpants, rubbing your clit a little causing you to groan lightly. "Y/N, my love, I can make you feel so good. But you have to follow what I say, okay?" You bit your lip and blushed at the thought of Larry telling you what to do. "Y-Yes Sir." You let out as a shaky breath. 

"Good girl, you're in my room right?" You let out a noise to represent a yes. "Bottom drawer of my dresser there's something I was going to give you later, but I guess you can have it now." You rolled over and opened the drawer and pulled out what looked like a standard dildo. "Aw Larry, how sweet of you.~" You said.

 "It's not just a standard dildo sweetheart." You were a little confused until it let out a short low purr. "I have an app on my phone that controls it." You looked at it in awe. "Oh hell yeah..." You said softly, hearing Larry laugh slightly from the other end. "You're adorable honey, now get on your knees~"

You hastily followed Larry's orders, slowly pushing the toy inside you. You let out a small yelp and he turned it on. You let out soft moans as the toy vibrated, moving your hips in a rhythm. "Ngh~ Ah~ Larry..." You moaned. 

You heard Larry groan slightly from the other end, "Remember doll, the others are sleeping.~" You bit your lip, trying to keep quiet as Larry upped the speed. "Ugh~! Oh god, fuck~ Master please~Mmm~" You moaned. "Please what, dollface?~" He said, letting out a small chuckle.

You just moaned in response. He didn't even know what you were asking for, your mind was too preoccupied with pleasure. You pressed the toy deeper inside you as he turned up the speed again. You bit your lip hard, trying to keep quiet, but the sensation was just so much. 

Your moans slowly started to become more and more drawn out. You were almost about to come before Larry shut it off. "Ngh~ Daddy please...turn it back on, I was so close." You whined. "Only if you beg for me baby girl." He said. You huffed in frustration, "Please daddy~. Please turn it back on~ I need it~." You begged.

"God you're such a slut, aren't you baby girl?" He said. You groaned lightly at the degradation, "Yes daddy." You heard him groan lightly. "And who's slut are you?" He asked. You took a shaky breath in before you replied. "You're slut. I'm only yours and no one else's." You covered your mouth to hold back the loud moan that followed as he turned it all the way up. You grinded on the toy as it vibrated inside of you.

"Ah~! Mmmph~Master!~" You moaned through your fingers. Only Larry's moans could be heard from the other end. The sound of him combined with the sensation from the toy caused you to come. You let out light whimpers and whines as the toy kept moving inside of you. "Keep going babygirl Mm~ You're doing so good." Larry groaned. You started to bounce on the toy, causing it to be even harder to keep quiet.

You saw stars as you came for a second time. "Ugh, Larry~" You moaned. "I know baby girl.~ I'll turn it off." You let out heavy breaths as the toy stopped, trying to catch your breath. You pulled the toy out of you and fell back on Larry's bed. "Good girl, you took that well." You hummed at Larry's praise. "I can't wait to see you when you get back." You said tiredly. "Neither can I my love.~" 

☾-----------------------------------☽

--❯"Is you into it? Let's break the internet! We doing it the best, when we have Cyber Sex!"
IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WHEN I SAID I WOULD! I had ACT Aspire testing last week. Then I was super busy this week so I'm DEAD. Anyways sorry about that, and also sorry if this is really short. I'm saying sorry alot. ANYWAY, I love every single one of you, do your homework, and have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening!
❮--♡