Masochist

Key Twenty-Five: Masochist:

Look into his eyes. There is nothing in there. It was all taken from him. He's just a husk of himself. Road sat in front of him, smirking.

"Get on your knees," she said. Allen sat down on his knees. He looked up at her like a needy little child. Drool escaped from his mouth. Road patted him on the head.

"Good boy," she said. Allen chuckled to himself. There is nothing there. He only lives to serve her now. He's coming to love it. He kneels before her, stripped with the collar around his neck. The scars covered his skin.

"Kiss me," Road commanded. She knelt down and kissed him on the lips. It was time to put all of that training to the test.

First, she pushed him back onto her bed. Allen looked up at her with big puppy dog eyes. Road gave him another kiss. That was going to be the last time she going to be tender tonight. She moved down to his collarbone and took a deep bite. Hard enough to draw blood. Allen sucked in a mouthful of air. It felt so good.

"Mistress..." he whimpered. Road bit him again. The blood started oozing out. It looked so dark compared to his skin. Almost black even. Road stuck out her tongue and licked it up. So bitter now. It used to be so sweet. At least it wasn't sour. Not yet, anyway. There was still time to get it right.

Her bites grew harder and frequent. Allen yelped aloud. Road looked up at him, glaring.

"Quiet," she hissed. Allen stared at her with big eyes. His mistress sat up, frowning. This wasn't going to work. Road climbed off of her pet and walked over to her vanity table. Allen lifted his head.

"Lay down!" Road snapped. Allen laid his head back down. His heart pounded against his chest. The angel gulped. This wasn't who he used to be. What would the old him say if he could see what he had become? The angel started laughing in his head.

Road walked back over to her bed. She held up a gag in her hand. A bright red ball gag to be exact. Allen's eyes grew big. His mistress giggled.

"Sit up," she said. The angel sat up without saying a word. Road wrapped the gag around his mouth. She pulled it in as tightly as she could. Allen whimpered. His mistress latched the gag in place. She backed up, smiling.

"Perfect. Much better," Road said. She pushed Allen back down. He could only stare up at her, silenced. She looked down at his crotch and whistled. It was standing up stiff and proud.

"Oh!" she said. "Does the idea of being gagged excite you?" Allen just stared at her with big eyes. Road licked her lips. This was going to be more entertaining than she thought.

Now what to do next? Oh, Road has some ideas.

She knelt down and took his cock into her mouth. The monster took a little lick. Allen moaned through the gag. Drool escaped from the corner of his mouth. He started shaking as Road started sucking. Muffled moans filled the air. His eyes rolled back into his head.

Oh... Oh!

Road looked up at him. Her eyes locked with his. Her gaze made him feel so small. Her tongue ran up and down the skin. She just had to taste him. Road's lips curved into a smile.

He's at her mercy. She can do whatever she wants with him. He won't defy her. She's turning him into the perfect pet.

Allen moaned in the gag. He could barely keep still. Road tried to pin him down. This wasn't enough. She wanted to make sure that he never forgot that she owned him. The monster smirked to herself. Her teeth sank into his cock. Allen screamed through the gag. Road looked up at him as giggled. She withdrew her mouth and sat up. The angel started making little whimpering noises.

"Aw," Road said. "Does little pet want me to finish fucking him with my mouth? You would want that, wouldn't you?" Allen nodded at her. His mistress laughed.

"Heh," she said. She leaned down to his ear.

"Actually, I have something better for you," the monster whispered. Road sat up on her knees.

"Get on all fours," she said. Allen sat up and got into position on all fours. His heart pounded against his chest. Road smirked at his pale skin.

"Excellent," she said. She got up and walked over to her vanity table. The angel turned for a peek.

"Face forward!" his mistress snapped. Allen turned his head forward. Calming himself down was out of the question. Meanwhile, Road fought to keep her composure. She wanted to do this. This would be the ultimate sign that she owned him. She had just the tools for it.

Road reached into the drawer and pulled out a large black strap-on. She slid it on and fastened it in place. She's had practice with this. Now to take this baby for a run test run. There would be no lube for this. Road smirked at that giant cock before she walked over to her pet. She grabbed him by the hair.

He's been trained for this. He let out a small gasp as Road pushed that dildo into his hole. She gripped his hair tightly. The mistress didn't spare him as she started pounding into him. Road took him with each thrust. A part of Allen couldn't believe this was happening. Was she really making him take it up the ass?

Road tugged at his hair.

"Look up," she said. The angel lifted his head. There was a giant mirror on the ceiling. When did she have time to put that up? Road still had his hair in her hand.

"You are going to look up at yourself as I fuck you," she said. "And are going to keep looking up until I get done with you. Got it?" Road said this with each thrust. Allen moaned in response. She smacked him on the ass with her free hand.

"Good," she said. She leaned down to his ear again.

"I want to hear you moaning through that gag the whole too," she whispered. Road bit down on his earlobe. Allen whimpered in pain and pleasure. His mistress smacked him on the ass again.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror!" she shouted. Allen stared up at the mirror on the ceiling.

"Good boy," Road purred. She smacked him on the ass before she pounded into him harder.

What has he become? He used to be beautiful and stronger. Being in this city and this tower has turned him rotten inside and out. His wings had been taken away from him. Scars covered his body. Aizen is eating away at the inside of his body. Now, machines had robbed him of what was left of him. His former glory would shake his head if he could see him now.

Meanwhile, Road alternated between pulling his hair, smacking him on the ass, or jerking him off with her hands. She would look up at the mirror before biting on him again. Allen's mind seemed to disassociate. No. He was still here. In fact, Allen came to a realization. Maybe... This wouldn't be so bad. Yes. This was... This was...

Blissful!

So this was what real heaven was. I... I want... I want...

I want more!

The angel coming once wasn't enough for Road. She wanted to run him down hard for the night. Forget not being able to walk. She wanted to fuck him until he couldn't stand or crawl. The monster threw back her head and howled.

"Oh yes!" she shouted. Allen moaned in the gag in response. He reached another climax all over the sheets.

Allen lost count of how many times he came. In the end, he collapsed all over the soaked sheets. Road took her time pulling out. She looked down at her worn-out pet. Allen lay there panting with empty eyes. His mistress smirked to herself.

"Heh," she said. Road reached down and patted him. She leaned down to his ear once more.

"Good boy," she said. She took one more nip of his ear. Allen had a broken smile on his face as he drifted off to sleep.

He used to be beautiful. The city, the Tower, Aizen, Road, and the machines have turned him into someone he doesn't recognize anymore.