Paris

Dating Joe Alwin

As I wake up, with Joe softly snoring besides me, my phone is going crazy. Literally. It's exploding.

I reach out for it and I see 20 missed calls for my mum, 30 from Tree, 15 from Selena, and a hundred unread messages.

I pick up the call from Tree

"Hey Tree"
"Taylor, oh my god, finally" she sighs
"What's up?" I try to sound normal, cool
"Have you seen the photos?"
"What photos?"
"Some photos leaked, they are of you from your early career, when you used to dress up in a crazy way, with so many shirts and accessories and stuff" she doesn't even breathe as she tells me that.

"What do you want me to do?"
"I don't know Tree, can I call you later?"
"O-of course, bye" she says surprised.

I turn off my phone and I cuddle back into Joe, as he wakes up.

I think it's better for me to laugh it off. Yeah I used to dress like crazy. I was 17, and a worldwide superstar, I was excited, and I wanted to try things.

I mean, after all, I wasn't trying to hide that, it's the truth and I think that the young girls out there should know that it is good to get a little crazy.

And to be honest I have other things to think about right now. I'm in love, so in love with someone who is really worth it, who chose to stay by my side even after everything that happened, and if things go wrong we can always draw a map and just run away to some place where everything's better.

Where the only flashing lights are the historical tower's ones.

Where we can be us.

Where we'll love each other forever.

Where I can be myself and not be judged.

Where he's free to be with me.

And where I can look at him like I'm stargazing, cause after all he's my star, and keep looking at him, with wide eyes, and just stay captivated by the sight of him. Captivated like I'm looking at the sparkly and magical Paris.