Adjustment

Thin fingers eased fabric over skin as Chuuya stood in the centre of his room semi clothed as he was finishing up on putting his shirt on now. He sat back down making the bed slightly creak as Chuuya then put his shoes on and stretched his back before standing up heading to the door and opening it revealing Venti in the living room/kitchen laying on the couch snoring as Chuuya walked past tapping the bard's hair making him levitate before dropping him back down.

"ACK. Hey!" Venti awoke startled as he sat up fully instantly looking at the ginger "Oh hey, good morning to you too. Can you pass me the rest of my clothes?" He asked when Chuuya stood beside the cape(?) on the coat rack. Chuuya scoffed which Venti took as a no until he was hit in the face by his clothes. "Thanks Chuuya!" He practically sung the thanks beforere he grinned as he put it on feeling the couch slightly incline as he turned to see Chuuya sitting beside him now.

"You're the local Archon here. Any good spots to go?" Chuuya asked which made Venti grin even wider at the proposal of going out somewhere.

"Well I'm glad you asked, Chuuya!~" Chuuya visibly disliked the way he said his name but Venti continued "There's a tavern nearby! All forms of entertainment and drinks there! It's great" ah shit. Chuuya was already feeling his inner alcoholic taking over at the idea of drinking after those borderline anxiety attacks he had last night.

"Lead the way" Chuuya caved in and stood up as Venti leaped to his feet woohoo-ing as Chuuya went and got a bag of the mora he'd been given. Before walking back over Venti and before long the two shorties headed outside to get to their destination as Chuuya held his coat slung over his shoulder.

"How are you handling the realisation of your situation?" Venti asked rhyming his words again but Chuuya didn't mind, if anything it was somewhat entertaining how the Archon spoke in rhymes occasionally.

"After you went to sleep on my couch I threw up from dread." Chuuya glumly replied before chuckling "but I guess I'm not too hit hard. If travel across worlds is possible returning to my own is also possible. So I'll just figure it out somehow and get back"

"Very determined" Venti hummed "Also it's our couch now. You officially signed over co-ownership the moment my butt touched it" Venti laughed at the look Chuuya gave him, the most unspoken what the fuck he's ever seen. The two continued on their walk until they arrived at "Angel's Share! My beloved"

"Shut up" Chuuya rolled his eyes before they walked inside and in mere minutes they were drinking sat at a table. Chuuya going in small sips as he thought about things. The place was rather empty given it was the morning, which Chuuya liked.

Venti meanwhile was chugging his drink like no tomorrow and needed Chuuya to physically whack his hip to remind him to slow down and calmly but still annoyingly tell him he's not a bank for him "Ow! Alright alright I'll slow down." Venti grinned as they drank. "I'm surprised you let me live with you" he randomly piped up watching as Chuuya's blue eyes slowly moved up to look at him without moving his head.

"It's no coincidence I woke up when you, specifically you, touched me. There's no guarantee I could've woken up otherwise given how long I was out for, so I technically owe you, and Jean, my life. That was a way to repay it somewhat" Chuuya honestly answered which had Venti blinking before grinning widely.

"So about the bank thing~"

"No." Chuuya was instantly glowing red as Venti laughed it off watching as the red glow disappeared when he eased up. They kept drinking until someone approached and sat down making Venti look over while Chuuya didn't give a fuck and kept drinking.

"Ah, Master Diluc! What a pleasant visit, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Venti smiled which got Chuuya looking over as well seeing a man with red hair sat at the table.

Master?

Chuuya raised an eyebrow as Diluc spoke "I heard the mysterious ginger woke up and was now apparently drinking with you, Venti so I came over to make sure you don't get off without paying....again"

"Don't worry about it I'm paying for us both this time" Chuuya piped up as Diluc looked at him and Chuuya continued "Chuuya Nakahara" he introduced himself.

"Diluc is the owner of this fine establishment and the Dawn Winery! He handles basically all the wine in Mondstadt!" Venti informed Chuuya who nodded along.

"Speaking of the establishment, you've had your tab overdue. Care to pay anytime soon, Venti?" Diluc narrowed his eyes at Venti whom shuffled over closer to Chuuya using him as a gaze shield.

"Chuuyaaaa?"

"I said I'm paying for us this time. Not that I'm paying off whatever you built up" Chuuya smirked slightly at the expression of pure horror on the bard's face as if he just told him he skinned the family dog. Before Venti used Chuuya's coat which was now wearing, to hide under. "Hey! Move it!" Chuuya immediately spoke when Venti practically hid against him.

Diluc sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose, would Venti ever pay for himself?
No