003: Art of Seduction

|Isadora Xara|

This night, is especially my favourite since we get to bring Rio into our territory. Although he didn't have the muscular physique compared to the men in the club, his features made up for him in that department. Don't get me started on when he smokes, his enigma gets sexier.

"This is always a fun night, when we get to bring Rio." My best friend - Alysanne - cheered, applying her crimson lipstick.

"You just like seeing him get flustered!" I chuckled, curling the ends of my midnight locks.

She fluffed out her honeyed silver waves, making them appear full. Grabbing the usual black lacy lingerie, she turned to me and started smirking, "And you don't?"

"He gets all sexy though in that moment, plus it's a good boost to his ego," I added, grabbing similar lingerie.

Alysanne drew the curtain back, her lingerie consisted of a two piece like mine. Perking her breasts to appear two sizes than it is and flaunt her round ass, it took her ages to find one that accentuated her assets in the way she wanted. When you draw attention to your body, tips roll in like a birthday bonus.

"True. I mean his appeal is definitely there. But he's more of a best-friend-fuck-buddy."

I walked towards the curtain, removing my leather tights and tank top. No underwear bared my skin, did not see the need if I am going to change when I come to work. Placing the diamond encrusted straps of my bra onto my shoulder. I clicked them together and put the thong on. Drawing the curtain, I dumped my clothes onto the table.

"You fucked him again, didn't you?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I need dick, Isa, don't you know a girl has needs?"

"It's far, I defiantly thought about fucking him on countless occasion," I admitted, wrapping the 6-inch heel strap around my ankle.

"What stopped you?" She asked. I stared at her small figure. Even in heels, I still towered over her.

"I mean I see him as family, you know the past dude."

Alysanne made a gagging face, "Boo! Such a goody whore."

"Doesn't mean that I don't go all out for when he comes," I smirked, as we closed the door behind us.

"Oh, he will definitely come." She laughed, pun intended.

We walked through the dimly lit hallway, it flashed with neon peach and cherry. The luxurious club wouldn't be called Cherry Pop if the color didn't match. Our side of the club still resembled elegance, numerous doors for the woman to change into and prepare for their huge performance. The slight hint of sweet alcohol tickled my nostrils, Alysanne and I preferred a strong one compared to a sweet one.

Sensual music always played, regardless some had beat but others were often sex songs. I didn't mind them, rather they were a turn on. But for my time on the pole, I needed my music which I hand pick on various occasions that the board actually has a folder labelled Isadora's Music. What can I say? Their most popular stripper needs music that will get men hard. Indirectly, I needed to be horny for them to be.

We walked backstage, Alex stood behind the board routinely. His slim stature and thick framed glasses made him look geeky but still a hint of cuteness, even though he hates when we tease him about it. He got that sleepy hot figure though.

"Oh, geek charming!" We sang, racing towards him.

Engulfing him in a hug, he huffed out the remaining oxygen in his lungs. We let go, his glasses slipped to the bridge of his nose. Pushing it up with his index finger, he tried to hide his embarrassment of being hugged by half naked women but his pale skin revealed the intense flush of colour.