007: Harley Quinn 2.0

TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter contains mild context of abuse. Please read with caution.

|Isadora Xara|

The sting of another slap against my cheek sent my head to the left from the impact, a beast that resembled the stature to Hulk. I wonder if he would turn green. The shaggy blonde hair is neatly tied up in a man bun made me admire his features, slight mocha stubble against his golden skin which made me ache down south. Sue me, facial hair gets me hot. I stared into those lime green orbs that glowed within the darkness, enhancing the beast that resided within him.

His inky formal shirt had the sleeves folded to his elbows, revealing the delicious veins that strained against his skin, palms the size of my face which ultimately reminded me of hulk. The matching slacks that hugged his muscular thighs, buttons undone which revealed a slight peek of his chest. Indeed, I indulged in my magnificent.

My eye-fucking is cut short when another searing sting landed upon my already bruised cheek, this time my face knocked to the right. The jolts of electricity coursing through the warmth of my body, an overwhelming sensation of being engulfed in flames brought me excitement, letting fits of laughter escape my cut lips. Hulk halted his assault, the pain from my hysterical laughs causing cramps to arise in my battered body.

"Oh my god! Is that the best you can do, big boy?" I teased.

The way his features remained still, unmoving. Words didn't escape his lips; taunting didn't seem to bother him. Hulk is the man for the job since my corrupt personality couldn't detour him from his task at hand.

After a few slaps, I couldn't feel a thing only the constant fire that started to eat away at my fibre. Which made me break out in giggles as I shook my body, this moment is entertaining didn't want to stop.

Hulk stared at me, for a second his features shifted and he was bewildered at my state, more like my sanity.

"You're insane," his stern voice stated.

"Aww, you're so sweet. Come on, do it again!" I taunted in delight, moving my cheek closer to his vicinity.

On cue, his fist came crashing against my cheek, this time as my face swung left. I could taste the metallic liquid glistening upon my tongue, spitting it on the floor I faced him, a satisfied grin and a wicked smile morphed together.

Hulk substantially expected me to cry and plead for my life, honey you are in for a rude awakening. His orbs grew wide as saucers, completely stunned with my glee aura.

"Now, that's better." I praised, licking my teeth.

In a swift move, hulk came down hard, punching from all angles against my bruised and swollen body, my face swinging at an unimaginable pace, laughter resonating in hysterics from my lips. The heat expanding upon my face and escalating throughout my body. Increasing my temperature, making me giggle uncontrollably at my pleasure for pain. Each punch felt like a tickle against my skin, the taste of the metallic liquid, delicious as I bit on my busted lip.

The sight in my left eye slightly blurring, from the swelling that started. I coughed out the oxygen I suddenly felt chocking on from the constant snickers that passed through me. The adrenaline coursing through my veins made me crave each ache that threatened to take me over, "Oh! This is so much fun!" I cheered.

His thick chocolate brows furrowed in confusion.

"What? You thought I was going to cry and plead for my life?" I curiously asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

"They all do," he blurted out, surprised at his own words.

"Honey, this is the most fun I have had in a long time. I should be thanking you!" I beamed.