Potential

SIDE NOTE: A IS NO LONGER A DISASSEMBLY DRONE, I WILL BE LINKING A GOOGLE DOC TO HER DRONE TYPE IN EXTERNAL LINKS, SHE IS A CRYO DRONE!
I will also be making tweaks to every chapter to fit her drone species.

I Trudged through the snow, The bunker slowly coming into view. I Pulled out my Master key and opened the door. Khan was waiting by the second door since the first was completed. He Put down his Wrench, and put it in his toolbox. 

-Khan-

I walked up to Alex, hoping she grabbed the Chip I wanted.

"Hello Alex! Did you grab that Card chip I needed?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"Yup, Here ya go, It's a decent one, but it had a missing wire so I grabbed one and placed it where it should be on my way here. Hope it still works, I'm not in the field for doors, more for Vehicles and whatnot."

I handed him the Chip and he looked at it with Gratitude.

-Khan-

"This will do just fine! Thank you for getting it, And your first connection process on this small chip is phenomenal!"

I was very grateful that she brought me this chip, It would work perfectly!

:.-/A/Alex:

I Went to to backside of the bunker, where I had the parts to my Bike. I Placed down my backpack, And went to one of the booby traps I had placed nearby. it was a pitfall with a drainer, And in fact they all have drainers, Plus they also have dye for the oil that makes it look like something normal workers drink, like a Can of Gasoline or Diesel. I slid down the pitfall, and Hell yes, I got one! thankfully no one in the class or anyone important. just someone random. I cleaned up the body and climbed back up to the top, and closed the pitfall, and added the small cracks and shambles, making it look like a faulty tile, but unnoticeable. I went to where my little Hidden room was. I went to the Keypad that was Fingerprint coded to mine, For example if someone gets curious and tries to open the door, it'll open a seperate door not too far from here even if they have the correct code. I Punched the numbers in: "1928" and walked inside to where my drainers are. I walked over to the trap I was just at and it's drainer. The door closed and I got a Bottle full of oil, this time it was the color of Power steering fluid, and it was red. I thought about something for a second. 

I wonder if that Disassembly drone out there ever eats since they're near a worker..

I grabbed some oil from a trap that went off a while ago that I had cleaned up. I then filled it in a packet that normally people use for oil changes, Therefor no suspicion. I grabbed my 1 liter water jug I salvaged from a old store humans used to work at and barter goods before the planet blew up. 

I walked out of my hidey hole, and walked down the main hall, people didn't bat an eye at all because of the worker-oil filled packet. They had guessed I needed an oil change and they know I normally go outside and they never get Suspicious. Khan waved to me as I walked to the final door, and tapped the master key on the panel. I waved back to khan and Walked out to the spot I normally go to. I kept walking since the door was closed and headed to the Corpse spire. I made sure my Weaved backpack was still on my shoulder by it's one strap. I Popped the Cap off my Jug and started drinking the disguised oil. I didn't really care for the taste of worker drone oil, as long as it kept me alive i guess, long as i don't get caught either. 

I finally Made it to the Corpse Spire and Peeked inside. I Strolled around until I heard clanking around in the pod. I then Jogged over to the pod and got up to the side, peeking inside. 

=Uzi=

"Ugh! Why won't this Darn bolt screw into place!"

I Angrily yanked the wrench around the stupid bolt, Why won't it screw into place damnit!