Returning.

TIMEFRAME: POST EP 5

It's been about 2 weeks since N and Uzi moved in, and V moved in next after them. Though, A has been getting bugged all day by a notification to "see administrator". She knew that wouldn't be possible, but it was giving her coordinates to a location nearby.

:.-/A/Alex:

I didn't know if i could trust it but i decided the notification wasn't going away if i didn't get up. i checked to see if N, Uzi, And V were here.

"hey guys, you wanna get out of this place for a bit?"

I walked down the hall and they seemed to be in Uzi's room. i knocked on the door.

=Uzi=

"what!?"

What does she wannntttt.. we're in the middle of uno!

:.-/A/Alex:

I opened the door

"i keep getting a weird notification for some admin. you wanna come with me to get some air?"

_N_

Side note: since he's an AU Now, expect very different replies.

"sure, why not."

I placed my cards down, and stood up, dusting off my coat.

"where are you headed?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"I dunno but i have coordinates."

i pulled up them on a map, and pulled it off to the side.

=Uzi=

"and you're gonna trust random coordinates given to you by some random notification?"

I looked at her with a little attitude.

~V~

"Yeah, I'm with the purple thing on this one."

I placed down a card.

=Uzi=

"can you stop calling me that? geez."

~V~

"nope!"

:.-/A/Alex:

I crossed my arms

"you'd have a point for any other drone, but my systems are Hella guarded. probably more than yours are. so are you guys coming?"

=Uzi=

"this better be worth interrupting uno."

I placed down the cards i had in my hand.

~V~

"yeah, or i'll be upset."

:.-/A/Alex:

"you're only saying upset because you know I'll hand your ass to you, V."

~V~

"whatever."

They began to travel to the area that the coordinates had given out. they were close enough, the whole flight they were bantering, and chatting. all except for A. it just felt weird without her squad. She missed them greatly and would do anything to get them back. not just one, she wanted both of them back. they soon arrived at the area and it looked bleak.