A Big Boom, And a Friend stuck in a closet.

[Side note: Takes place after the prom and episode 4.]

ANOTHER SIDE NOTE: A/Alex is not a disassembly drone! i have made a lot of changes to her as a whole, and will be making story tweaks as i notice them. She's known as a cryo drone, there will be a link in the External links to a document about them!

-Diary Entry #124

-Serial Number: RyVT47WP58

-Designation: .-/A

"I haven't fixed a similar drone type in a while, nor have i got that tool kit out in a while. Was fun but they Yelled at me a lot, Their name was V. I was Accompanied by their squad member N, and a worker drone named Uzi. i am confused at to why there's a worker drone with disassembly drones. Although they do have a strange bond, they seem to help each other quite frequently and well. their personalities differ greatly, but they all seem to benefit from one another, and not physically, That's something special though. Designation A out."

--

I closed my built in tape recorder and looked for a beam to hang up on. I finally found one and strung myself up upon it. i looped my tail around it and slowly closed my eyes. until a rumbling crash and a few booms fell onto the ground, and i fell onto the ground from losing balance. I got up and rubbed my head, peeking my head around the corner of the spire. There were.. ships crashing into the ground? uh oh, not good. i watched that annoying technician cut off a worker's head with her sword. Showoff, i rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the spire and looked for the little exit i made not long ago.  I flew off to the bunker and landed carefully on the top..

I began to Cover myself up in my disguise. as soon as i was done, i climbed down the side of the bunker, and landed in the snow. i kept a hawk's eye on the Technician, so she didn't do anything weird, or suspicious, not like that's already been spoiled she's here to kill a lot of the worker drones. i tapped the card on the door wearily, and got inside the bunker safely after closing the door. No one was here oddly, thank god i don't have to deal with khan. i waddled down the hall to my hidden room again, And i walked inside, to see.. A drawing?! Did someone get in here? I closed to door quickly and looked around for any traces of someone. I heard a noise in the corner and turned my head to see the goofy Disassembly drone, that i was somewhat fond of seeing with his lights dimmed right now, N. 

:.-/A/Alex:

I spoke In a whisper

"N! what are you doing in here!"

_N_

Oh gosh, she found me! at least i can leave now, I've been in here for hours!

"Oh! heh.. Hey Uh.. A.."

I Got up from sitting in the Corner all sad.. She had a lot of oil in here though! I wonder where she gets it all!

"Can you get me out...?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"is anyone used to seeing you in the bunker? and you can't just leave! you have to be quick about it! how did you even get in here? "

I said a bit irritated. 

_N_

I giggled a Bit nervously. i hope she's not too mad, i can tell she's irritated though.

"haha! i uh saw you walk in here so i came in.. and then you grabbed something and then you grabbed your jug thingy and walked out! and then the door closed.. and i got stuck.. heh.."