Chat and Travel

TIMEFRAME: POST EP 4

The clock struck 1am, as SD-A's Alarm clock went off. She opened her eyes which turned it off, and she hopped down from the bunkbed she had placed in the area she was working on. She opened her logs and began recording an audio log.

-Diary Entry - #125

-Serial Number: RyVT47WP58

-Designation: .-/A

"Long story short, Tessa shows up, Tessa learns a lesson after losing her whole squad, loser that wants to marry a door finds out about me being a cryo drone, and I find out The little goth worker has the Solver infection! Though thats just a wrap of literally one day that happened last week, God forbid i get into this week. But the good news! I'm building a little earth home so that if i Do get kicked out of the bunker, i have a place to crash. Coming along great! Got some awesome beds for the living quarters, found a TV and rewired it so it works.. the living room is practically done but the rest of the rooms aren't. Got the pantry where I'll keep the food for my friends, The Bedrooms with those kickass fluffy beds, and I'll eventually attempt a greenhouse for scenery. Getting a little excited here more than working, Plus i need to teach a special someone how to fly today. Designation A out."

:.-/A/Alex:
I closed the audio logger and got up from the bunkbed i had fallen asleep on. Definitely had to stretch when i woke up, really cracks your wiring around into place, and it feels nice. I grabbed the oil jug next to me, incase this went south, and began to make my way to the Work in progress entrance. I wrapped the String on the jug around my wrist, and spread my wings. I took off towards the spire once i got up, and flew with a quick pace.

=Uzi=

"Robo-God, she said she would be here, Where is she!"

I tapped my foot very impatiently. God damnit, She said she'd be here, it's been 30 minutes since she said she'd be here at 12:30, Can she just get here already?! 

:.-/A/Alex:

I finally landed in front of the bunker and my wings went back into my shoulders. I Walked up to the door, and waited for someone to open it.

.Ron.

"Hey, Welcome Alex! What'Cha need?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"Just need to grab Uzi for something she wanted to know."

.Ron.

"Come on in then!"

:.-/A/Alex:

"Thanks Ron."

I walked in glad he wasn't curious on what we were doing so i didn't have to make up excuses about Uzi's solver condition. I walked inside and down the hall to Uzi's room. As i made my way there i looked at the walls with the artwork all over them. some were comedically worded, others just felt misplaced in such a gloomy environment. I soon made my way to Uzi's room and Knocked on the door.

=Uzi=

"What do you want!"

It better be A, or i swear to robo-god.

:.-/A/Alex:

"Hey Uzi, Sorry i took so long, Lots of run ins with people, We gonna get going?"

I scratched the back of my head in a nervous fashion

=Uzi=

"yes! now get in here it's been forever!"

I got up and opened the door.