Some info before you start

Hey there,
My name is Lillith. I'm gonna try to upload frequently but I can't really promise anything. Cause sometimes my motivation just fly's out the window.
Anyway here is some information before you start on this fic.

The fic takes place in another world. The build and clothing style is gonna be inspired by the 1800's.

This fic contains a lot of different fandoms (dream smp, origins smp, empires and hermit craft) but it will mainly focus on dsmp and origins.

It contains a lot of fantasy. (Almost) Everyone has a power or is a hybrid. (Also some creatures come from Greek mythology).

I will incorporate an OC into this fic (and probably future ones too) so I will explain how she normally looks.

Her name is Lilith and she is partially based on me. She has hazel brown hair and emerald colours eyes. She likes reading and writing and is generally curious. Normally she is dressed in black clothes (usually a dress) with a dark green hooded cape over her clothes.

More info on how she looks in this fic will be explained later.

I'm sorry you had to read all that I know it was a lot. But without further ado let's get into the fic.

If I make any spelling mistakes feel free to tell me.