A Forgotten Secret... (P2)

(Deku's POV)
Did he.... did he just slap me? My loving, caring boyfriend just slapped me? That must've been my imagination. It must've. But.. why does it hurt so much?

(Author note: I hate Deku and wrote him as a crybaby with no common sense).

*Anime music starts playing as the intro passes*

I felt the need to consult with someone. Anyone, anyone but him. I cant believe it happened. Yeah, I hit him, but I had a reason! Definitely, definitely had a reason. As I slipped the tear-stained photo into my blood-stained pad, I was greeted by Todoroki, my ex. We only broke up because I thought Kacchan was hotter but I grew wiser and I presently realised Todoroki was actually way hotter. It was too late to break up with Kacchan though, because if we did break up, he would kill himself. No, actually, he probably would kill himself. He would become really emo or something- I don't care about him.

Me and Todoroki walked all over the school, skipping all our lessons and talking about this and that. Eventually we reached a secluded area of the school. I turned to the half hot half cold quirk baby cucumber, and could see the longing in his eyes for my touch. I granted it, and we made out under the flickering yellow lights. I knew I was cheating on Kacchan, but I didn't care. My feeling of longing and passion flooded onto Todoroki. Kacchan couldn't even kiss properly- this was much better.
***

(Bakugou's POV)
As I slumped behind Kirishima, many thoughts flooded my once empty (and still stupid) brain. What was Deku crying about? Does Deku still love me? Do I still love him? I was snapped out of my trance by the spiky front door I slammed into. My dorm.

(Kirishima's POV)
I helped Bakugou into his dorm. I was hoping to make out with him today but I knew Bakugou was dating Midoriya. Midoriya. That ugly, fat, crybaby- a pathetic excuse for a hero. I knew they both had a fight though, and I was willing to use that to my advantage.

"Are you okay?" I asked the blond, "You don't look alright."
His flaming red red bloody red eyes turned to mine.
"No..." He mumbled. He was hesitating, I knew, if he could trust me with the information. But eventually it seemed he could.

"Me and Deku... we had a fight." He said, stating the obvious. I pretended I didn't know. But there was one thing I still didn't know, and wanted to.
"So.. physical or verbal?" I asked worryingly.
"Physical. He threw me to the ground without REASON!" He suddenly flared, punching the bed we sat on at the last word.
I was shocked. I thought they'd never, you know, fight fight. But they did. All I knew was that they were supposedly "lovey-dovey" or something, but I guess not.
"Do you.. um.. have any scars or something?" I asked.
"I'm not sure," he said, "Can you check?"
My heart skipped a beat as he pulled his shirt off and turned backwards. My hand trembling, I traced the scars.
"Shit, that's serious," I said, "Can you not feel it?"