Reunited.

(Bakugou POV)
I fluttered open my eyelashes. I've never before felt how heavy they were. Every time I opened my eyes, it felt like they were threatening to shut because of the weight. I observed my frail, veiny hands before a question hit me. Where was I? Everything was impossibly cleansed white and shining brightly in the evening sunlight. I turned sideways to the window, and observed the shining rays of the dusk sun. It was slowly setting, yet it still shone bright, fighting through the resilient clouds. My lips formed a shaky smile. The scene reminded me of a certain someone. He was exactly like the sun, and just as beautiful.

A brittle old woman shuffled through the door and into the room. She closed the door, and turned to me with a stern glare, before it broke out into a kindly smile.
"You've got a present, young man!" the Recovery Girl said, then placing something next to the small table that was next to my hospital bed. She opened her mouth to say something, before a sudden shout called out for her. She shook her head and turned to the door, "You kids never give me any rest," she muttered, mock-angry before staggering outside the door with her hand waving in the air dismissively. I hid a smile, then turned to the present.

Roses.

***

A few days later, the Recovery Girl told me that I had a 'special' visitor, or whatever that meant. As I just woke up, I yawned and simply nodded, too tired to reply. When she turned away to tell the person to enter, I shuffled back down into my warm covers, hiding from the sharp coldness of a typical early January morning. Seconds later, the door closed and a new pattern of footsteps entered my ears. Lately I had been used to the shuffling, unsure footsteps of the Recovery Girl, but this was a new rhythm. I don't know how to explain it.

These steps were sort of.. afraid. I peeked out from under my comforting sheets and a new image all together shocked me.

Deku.

(ok hi non existent readers i have no motivation whatsoever left to finish his my brain has gone blank so goodbye and thank you for reading)