♡⎠⎠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿 ⎝⎝♡

Asteria's POV

We were in a shop right now and I was strolling with my eyes fixed on the outfits. Demi was holding my hand to keep me from getting lost.

"Show some evening gowns for our princess", he asked the attendant in Greek. She eventually returned with a large number of clothes.

Pretty pretty dresses....

"Princess, you might want to try this one", Demi replied, pulling up a red princess gown.

"Yes", I said as I gazed at the lovely outfit

"Could you please assist her?", he asked the attendant. She looked at me.

"This way, ma'am", she got going, but I turned to look at Demi.

"It's fine, go. She will assist you with your dress", he informed me. She escorted me to the dressing room and assisted me in getting into my gown.

Looking at me, she muttered something in Greek.

"What did you say?", I inquired, perplexed

"I said, you look just like Aphrodite", she explained.

Who is Aphrodite? I wanted to ask but I didn't, I will ask Demi.

"Let's go", she said and we exited the dressing room

"How do I look in this gown, pàpà, Demi?", I asked.

"You look lovely in this, Iris", pàpà observed, and Demi concurred.

"Can we buy this then?", I inquired.

"Of course", Demi said, later paying for the dress as I changed my clothing.

"Along with the gown, I think she needs daily wear as well. Let's go to some other shops to get you some more clothes", pàpà stated, and I smiled.

"Yes", I said, overjoyed.

After 3 hrs

I brought a lot of stuff for myself. Correction not me - my brother and father. They brought skirts, pants, dresses and shirts for me. They also brought some jewellery and heels for me. And do you know what the finest part was?

Demi and Pàpà were in charge of all the baggage. I was having my ice cream while Pàpà and Demi walked behind me with lots of shopping bags.

I mentally chuckled every time we entered a shop and everyone looked at me strangely since I had two huge men following me around like bodyguards.

Some even recognise both of them and have welcomed them. As a result, I learned that my pàpà and Demi are well-known in Athens.

Billionaires, to be precise, especially when Demi informed me he had a black card with no limit. I even saw Demi's picture in a magazine. It was his interview, and I brought it with me so that I could read it later.

We were soon back at home. Demi and Pàpà showed no signs of fatigue despite carrying many shopping bags. But here I am, exhausted from wandering from store to store in the mall.

"I'm sorry", I apologised to both of them.

Demi inquired, "Why princess?"

"I bought a lot of things with your money", I explained.

"What do you mean by your money?", Pàpà said, his expression solemn

"I mean", I was about to continue when Demi interrupted me.

"You are my sister and dad's daughter, Princess. Whatever we've earned up to this point is yours. Only you have the authority over it. We are billionaires, and the money you spent on shopping today will barely make a dent in our pockets", Demi said.

"But it's your guys' hard-earned money, and I'm just going to blow it. I'll feel bad", I told him.

"Iris, come here", pàpà urged as he patted the area next to him. I sat alongside him, keeping his hand on my head pàpà patted my head lovingly.

"You are my daughter. You are now a Petropoulos. You are our princess and will be treated as such. Tell me or your brother what you want, and we'll acquire it for you. But don't feel bad about it since we like doing it for you. I was staring at your face as you were shopping. You felt ecstatic and happy. I want that smile on your face, not this sad one. Now will you smile for your pàpà?", he said, and I did.

"That's like my daughter", he said, patting my head.

"It's just that I don't want to take advantage of your money", I explained.

"I know you will never do that, princess. And I promised you I'd treat you like the true princess you are, so you better get accustomed to a lot of luxury from now on, got it?", Demi added, ruffling my hair.

"Demi", I grumbled as he chuckled.

"Let's go change and then we'll have dinner", pàpà remarked, and Rita aunty assisted me in finding the correct corridor to my room.

We ate dinner, and then I fell asleep soundly.

Aleksander's POV

I was breathing heavily.

"Take this money and leave the fuck out", I told the brunette who gave me a blow job.

She accepted the money.

"Call me again, handsome", she added as she walked away.

Fuck!!!

I'll never forget the image of the angel's face. She's fucking magnificent.

Her innocent face and the way she blushed when I looked at her.

That fucking turned me on. I've never been so quickly turned on.

And I'm looking forward to seeing her again at Theíos' birthday party. She is flawless. I can't wait to get to know her more.

She is just like an angel.

My Angel........

Next chapter.........

Don't forget to vote 🌟🌟

Til then tata ❤️