♡⎠⎠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺 ⎝⎝♡

Aleksander's POV

A foreign investor is visiting today for a meeting. Demetrius is also coming because we are both working on this project together. As a result, I arrived to the office early today.

"Make sure everything is ready for Mr. Donati", I told my PA, Reece.

"Yes, sir, anything else?", he asked.

"Nothing, you can leave", I said as I sipped my black coffee.

"And sir, a lady is waiting for you", he said.

"Who", I inquired.

"I'm not sure, sir, but she says she needs to meet you right away", he explained.

"All right, send her in", I said, and he walked away.

Someone came in when I was typing an email. It was a girl wearing a really short dress.

No way, not again.

I recall this girl. Fuck! She is the most clingy girl I've ever met. We met at a party, and she won't stop bugging me to go on a date with her.

"Hello, Aleksander", she said with a fucking insane smile.

"What are you doing here?", I questioned, trying not to lose my cool.

"Didn't you like your surprise, especially this?", she said as she removed her dress, revealing only her panties and no bra.

If this had happened two weeks ago, I would have been sporting a hard on by now. But not any longer!

What a whore!

"Get the fuck out of my office", I said, getting up to shove her when she came in front of me and physically pushed me, causing us both to fall to the floor.

She straddled me and began kissing my neck.

What the FUCK!!!!!!

How could she touch me without my permission?

I was about to shove her away when the door burst open, and my best friend tumbled inside, followed by................Angel.

Fucking hell!!

Demetrius immediately covered Angel's eyes with his hand as she looked at me with her huge doe eyes.

Fuck! She can't see me in this position.

"You can't see this princess", he said as he led her out of my office.

Thank God!

But I was outraged at this point. She's going to hell now.

"Get your fucking hands off me right now", I yelled, and she immediately stood up.

Her eyes were filled with fear. And I enjoyed it.

My hands pressed across her neck, choking her.

"Never, I repeat, never touch me without my permission, you fucking whore", I raged, tightening my grasp on her neck.

"Please, leave me alone, I'm sorry", she begged, and I grinned.

"Sir, just keep your cool. Mr. Donati's plane has landed, and he will be there any minute", Reece said, and I left her neck.

"Throw this garbage out of my office", I remarked

Reece escorted the weeping whore out of my office after she wore her dress.

Women like her have no respect. Stupid slut.

I took 5 minutes to calm down and breathe deeply.

I'm OK now. It's time to face my angel.