Not an Update + Sneak Peak

Hi everyone,

sorry for being on a hiatus for so long, many things have been happening lately, so I was unable to continue this book. my last exam will be tmrw and then I will publish an update.

not very pleased at how the storyline is panning out - will be editing the previous chapters soon! however as an apology i'll drop a small sneak peak of a scene from an upcoming chapter. please do forgive me as i've been gone so long!

Sneak Peak (Upcoming Scenes from chapters) 

"Isko abhi ke abhi band karo! Warna -"

"Warna kya? Biwi..."

-------------

"Sitaron se sajhi hai yeh mehfil..."

"Waah waah, waah waah!" 

"Bittu ji!" RK glanced at Bittu with a sarcastic smile, his edgy whisper holding warning. 

"Sorry sir," Bittu ji mumbled, as RK held back a smile. 

"Sitaron se sajhi hai yeh mehfil, beshaq, 

lekin uss chaand ne loot liya hai iss sitare ka dil..." 

A mischievous spark twinkled in his eyes, a silent invitation for her heart to surrender to the allure of him. She held his gaze with a deeper intensity. Her fiery brown eyes simmered in warning, her eyebrows slightly furrowed, revealing a hint of annoyance as she huffed slightly. 

-------------

"Rishabh."

She uttered ever so quietly, as if a simple utterance would magically bring him closer to her, erasing their physical distance.

The wise old woman smiled knowingly, peering at Madhu's tranquil expression, and her mehendi cone got to work. The mehendi cone draped each letter of his name across Madhu's palm, starting from the bottom of her left ring finger, working across.

His name was hidden within the various designs that were beautifully mapped across her palm. Despite Madhu's oblivious self, his name had once again found a way to become entwined with hers.

Perhaps, destiny itself was rooting for their union. 

--------

A/N - those are just sneak peaks haha!