Chapter 3 Explanation

POV: Athanasia

'Did Claude cheat on Mom with him?'

"Daddy, can we have an explanation please I don't understand?"

"Sure"

"Well this was about 24 years ago, Lily,you and Diana was not in this empire yet. 24 years ago was when we won against hunters and the organization arm. It was when I was crowned to be the emperor. I asked Cale to be my lover and he accepted, but due to the war Cale wasn't in good health so a certain someone told us that he would put Cale in to a coma for him to recover. We didn't know how long and I was devastated so I ordered the whole empire to not talk about him until he wakes up.
After 5 years passed I met Diana and I won't explain the rest."

"Who is that someone?"

I was also curious

"A certain bastard who wouldn't stop bothering me."

I flinched it's wired hearing a swear word from a man that looks so delicate and innocent.

"And who is that?"

"God of Death"

This time it was the other red head, Felix.

"Felix? You know about this too?"

"Of corse princess I was Cale-nim's guardian knight."

"Weren't you Claude's loyal guard?"

"Not exactly, well not anymore because I had a contract with the emperor which was to protect him and Cale-nim until Cale-nim wakes up."

"Oh"

"Wait a minute. Wasn't Rosalyn the mage of the tower? Did she retire?"

"No, she didn't, he is from an another tower one of the more ancient one not the one you destroyed."

'Destroyed?'