The new team member

This takes place when Scout is 18 and has just joined the red team. Btw he will be called Jeremy a lot in this chapter.

(3rd person POV)

"Mercenaries! Come down here!" Miss Pauling called from the living room. All of the men were in their rooms. They all came to the living room and saw the women and a young boy standing next to her. He was wearing a red T-shirt, beaded bracelets, black jeans, and some running shoes that looked beat up. He was carrying a large box with another on the ground next to his feet.

"Welcome your new teammate. His name is Jeremy but he will be taking the Scout role for the the team. The announcer said if she sees any of you treating him unfairly you will suffer the consequences. Please make him feel at home." Miss Pauling announced. All of the men complied. The women walked out of the building and the young boy looked at all of his new teammates with stars in his eyes. The engineer stepped forward.

"How about I show you to your new room since spy did it for the last one." The engineer said and all the other men walked back to their rooms except for the pyro. The pyro gave a cheery waveto Jeremy. The boy waved back to the masked person.

"And I hope you don't mind my friend Pyro coming along. He follows me around everywhere." Engineer explained to the small man.

"I don't mind at all! It just means I get to know more of you guys!" Jeremy assured while smiling like a little kid eating ice cream. Engineer grabbed the box up off the ground and started walking to the bedrooms and the Scout followed behind as well as Pyro. The engineer opened a door that had a sign on it that said The Scout. The bed room was completely empty except for a bed and two dressers but had no dust or spiderwebs as if someone had just moved out.

"Woah this is huge!" Scout exclaimed while putting a the box down. That look of pure joy was still in his eyes as he walked around.

"Mmm mmm mf mmmm!!" Pyro said happily. Jeremy looked over at them and tilted his head in confusion.

"They said that your room is right next to mine and theirs. They always wear the mask so you're probably gonna need to learn to understand them a bit. " Engineer explained to his new teammate. The young man nodded.

"So uh what's your guyses names?" Scout asked. He was extremely excited to get to know his new team and wanted to start learning about them already.

"I'm Engineer and they're Pyro. We don't usually use our real names around here but mine is Dell Conagher. Only call me Dell in case of emergency okay Scout?" The Engineer answered.

"Alright Engineer! So when is the first game I'm gonna be in?" The young man wondered.

"It should be tomorrow. We've needed a Scout so I dont think she'd disagree with you starting tomorrow. But for now how about we show you around the place" Engineer said. He could already tell Scout was gonna have a lot of questions and he was ready to answer them at any point in time. Honestly Jeremy was just like a small puppy. He always seemed to be happy and have that adorableness to him.

"Alright!!" Scout replied happily. The three of them walked out of the bedroom Engineer leading the way.

☆~this is so adorable and just as amazing as I imagined it! I hope you enjoyed!~☆