Meet the Sniper

So this is a time skip after the tour and Scout gets to meet the team.

(Scout POV)

"So who am I meeting first?" Scout asked while walking along side the Engineer and the Pyro skipping ahead of them. They were outside of the building and on battle grounds. The only people out there were some mercs training with bombs or guns.

"Well first I want you to meet the Sniper. He's the most calm and collected of all of us so I think he's a great candidate for the third person for you to meet on the team." Engineer said while walking up the stairs to a tree house like area. The room was large with some empty beer bottles scattered around and a man sitting a window loading a sniper rifle. He looked tired and his arms were covered in large bruises. He looked over at the three other mercs when they walked into the room. Pyro waved at the man happily and Sniper tipped his hat towards them in response.

"Heya Sniper I hope you don't mind us but I want you to meet the new team member and possibly for the both of you to get to know each other." Engineer explained to the man.

"Alright mate I don't mind at all. It'll be nice to have some company up here." Sniper said with a slight smile. Scout smiled excitedly.

"Mkay well have fun fellas me and Pyro are going back to the base." And with that the engineer and Pyro left. Scout stood there awkwardly rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Mate come sit over here," The Aussie said as he grabbed a milk carton and put it in front of where he was sitting. The scout listened and walked over and sat on the carton.

"So, how long have you been doing this?" Jeremy asked. "Eh for about 2 years. Started just as I turned 18. Mainly because dad said that if I didn't hurry up and get me a job by 18 years old I'd be outta the house. What about you kid?" Sniper replied to him. He leaned the gun up against the wall and stared into Scouts blue eyes. The reason he stared so intently at him is just so he knew he was listening.

"Well I actually had wanted this job for ages. I heard all about it from my oldest brother since he used to be a scout for this team. I had been doing baseball and cross country ever since I heard about it so I'd be ready the day I joined!" Scout said with a proud smile plastered across his face. The sniper slightly laughed at this response. The kid didn't know what he was getting himself into and Sniper could tell.

"Mate you know what really goes on here right? Like everyday we murder each other." Sniper said worried the man didn't know what he was getting himself into. "Yeah I do, my ma isnt to happy about me risking my life but I don't mind it much." Scout said kinda reassuringly because he heard the worry in his coworkers voice.

"Good just making sure." Sniper nodded taking his eyes off the boy and looking out the window. "So mate what part of Boston ya from?" The older man asked. "How'd you know I was from boston?" "Your accent is a dead give away, now what part of Boston ya from?" The scout paused for a minute.

"I'm from what everyone else calls 'Nightmare Boston'. And it's just as bad as it sounds. It's mainly where all the more dangerous people live like people who escaped prison, people who should go to prison, or people who have been to prison too many times. All the time you could hear gunshots, screaming, and fighting." Jeremy sighed. He hated talking about those past years of his life because they sucked so much.

"Shit I'm sorry mate. I didn't mean to bring back a painful memory." Sniper said kindly. "Oh it's fine I don't really mind too much." Jeremy reassured. Sniper got up and grabbed his rifle. "Well lets head back in it's hotter than hell out." The man held his hand out and helped the boy up. The both of them walked out of the treehouse and into the base.

☆~Teehee this may or may not also include sniperscout/speeding bullet soon. I know it's a controversial ship but I personally love it.~☆