Training

Basically I finally found art that is what envisioned Scout to look like in this story so the pic above the title of the chapter is what he looks like throughout this story until he gets his actual uniform.

(3rd Person POV)

Scout walked out of the medbay and straight to his room. He planned on unpacking and decorating his new room a bit before he started training with the team. He opened the door to his room having a sheet, blanket, and pillow placed neatly on the small bed. Also a small note placed on the pillow. Scout grabbed the note and squinted at it. He couldn't read for the life of him which made this hard. He didn't wanna go ask someone because if he did then he'd be a laughing stock on the very first day. He groaned and put the note on the bedside table. And then he heard someone yelling up the stairs.

"GET DOWN HERE SCOUT AND BRING ANY WEAPONS YOU HAVE MAGGOT!" The gruff voice yelled. Jeremy quickly grabbed his baseball bat from a duffle bag and sprinted out. The kid practically flew down the stairs and stopped running right when he saw the man he saw previously with the helmet that covered his eyes waiting for him. The rest of the team was already outside doing target practice and other stuff like that to train. "ALRIGHT MAGGOT TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY OF BECOMING A MAN!" He yelled while pacing the room. Scout nodded in response. The man turned his head to him and then the rest of his body. "I AM SOLDIER AND I PLUS THE REST OF THIS GREAT TEAM WILL BE THE ONE TRAINING YOU TO BECOME A TRUE AMERICAN SOLDIER! YOU'RE FROM AMERICA AREN'T YOU BOY?!" Soldier yelled in the boys face. Jeremy stepped back from him because, well, personal space.

"Yup, I am! From Boston to be exact." Scout said with pride. He smiled that cheeky little kid smile. "I CAN TELL BY YOUR VOICE MAGGOT! NOW GET OUT THERE AND TRY NOT TO GET SHOT ON THE WAY TO THE TARGETS WHICH SNIPER WILL BE HELPING YOU WITH!" The man ordered the kid. Jeremy immediately listened and ran out there almost getting shot in the foot by Engineers sentry but jumped over the bullet. "Sorry Scout!" The Texan yelled to the kid running. Scout waved as an it's okay back to him. He found Sniper sitting on a stool with his gun and aiming at a target that was decently far away. Sniper pulled the trigger which made Scout slightly jump with how loud it was. Sniper looked over at the kid and put the gun down.

"Heya 'Roo ready for target practice?" The Aussie asked Jeremy. Scout raised an eyebrow. "'Roo?" Scout said with confusion. The man nodded. "Yeah, 'Roo. I think it's fitting honestly since you're so full of energy like a little 'Roo." Sniper said in response. He grabbed a shot gun from beside the stool he was sitting on and he grabbed a handful off bullets. "Now do you know how to load a shotgun?" Scout rolled his eyes at that question. "Pshhh yeah I know how to load a frickin' shotgun. Remember I lived in a crappy part of town?" Sniper handed the shotgun to scout and took his other hand and put a bullet into it. Jeremy's face turned a slight shade of pink when he felt the dry calloused hand  touching his. He sat there for a minute then quickly zoned back in when he heard the Australian speak.

"Well load it then if you're so good at it." Sniper said with a smirk. He crossed his arms and observed as the kid loaded with ease and quickly. The smaller man smiled at the Aussie and when he saw that smirk across his face he felt tingles rush through his body. "There, it's loaded got anything else to doubt my ability of?" Scout said with sass in his tone. The taller man laughed at his response and grabbed the gone from the kids hand and loaded it the rest of the way. "Well mate now we're gonna work on how quickly you can shoot things and your accuracy of shooting 'em from a distance." Sniper explained to Jeremy. The kid crossed his arms and nodded. "Alright can't be that hard can it?" Scout said with confidence.

The Engineer watched the two from a distance while Pyro chased around a butterfly behind him. He saw every time how when Sniper would touch him and the kid would freeze and it made him laugh a bit to himself. In his opinion Sniper was the perfect choice for training like this. If it was Spy then Scout would have been almost overworked and if it was him he wouldn't know how to get the aiming down just right. If it was Soldier or Demoman he wouldn't be learning the right stuff at all. All of a sudden his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Spy decloking beside him.

"He seems to be getting along with zhe bushman well. And he's not learning how to just sit in a tower or throw jars of piss at people." Spy said while looking over at his shorter employee. The Engineer looked back at the French man and sighed. "Well, it's good he's making friends and also you know Sniper would take this seriously. Honestly I think the Aussie is our best bet at training him about target practice." The Engineer explained. Spy nodded in response.

"Friends is an understatement. Do you see zhe way zhe kid freezes when Sniper touches him?" Engineer shook his head and grabbed his toolbox. "Maybe he does like him and I think it's cute. I mean we already have Heavy and Medics little romance it'll also bring our team together more." Spy put his hands behind his back and started watching the two train. "Or zhings could end up in a horrible breakup or rejection. I mean we barely know Scout he could take zhose types of zhings horribly." Spy replied. Engineer shook his head and turned his head to watch the duo as well.

"I think things wouldn't turn out that bad. He seems like a sweet kid and not that much of an overreactor." Spy shook his head and walked away.

☆~ I didn't expect this chapter to be so long but you know what I'm not complaining. Also I'm trying to sneak in as much speeding bullet as possible while also trying to keep the whole purpose of this story still there and it's not easy.~☆