Birthday full on news

The evening came, and Nikhil prepare himself and was looking dashing with his black smoking. While he is en route to Pallavi's house, the latter was late as she awakes suddenly, a few minutes ago, and saw the clock and her Mommy's note. She rushed to her room to get ready. She puts on the pink saree her Maa left for her and she was about to do her hair when the driver with Nikhil called to tell her he is there.

The Driver- Pallavi ji, I'm outside.

Pallavi- Ji Uncle, can you wait I'll be there in a few minutes, I'm sorry I'm a bit late.

The Driver- Okay Ma'am!

Pallavi- Don't call me Ma'am (no more light in her house) Arrey, yeh light abhi jana hi tha, can you please check the box outside, looks like a short-circuit.

The Driver- Yes, dekhta hoon.

Pallavi- Don't get hurt!

They finish their conversation and cut the phone.

Nikhil- Ram Kaka, please check the box and I'm going inside, wait for us.

The Driver- Okay, Nikhil baba.

Nikhil went inside and in her room, Pallavi felt something, without knowing that it was Nikhil. Only one candle was lightened and Nikhil enter her room slowly. Suddenly, she saw a figure on the wall, stood up, and turned back immediately but no one was there as Nikhil hide. She smelt a male perfume that she would recognize even blinded.

Pallavi- (Looking around) Nikhil is that you? (No answer then to herself) The fragrance is yours but how can you be here, Pallavi you are crazy (nodding her head and smiling stupidly).

Nikhil- (Maan mein) Oh my God, I forget about this, wah meri Sherlock, in one second you knew it was me, impressive.

While standing up she extinguished the candle and Nikhil take advantage of that to approach her.

Pallavi- (Turned back and talked to herself) Offo! Where did I put the matches...This is all your fault Nikhil, no call, no messages, but I have to attend your party, and now no light and this perfume. Upar se, I'm late because of you, can't stop thinking about you, I hate you, Jaisingh, I hate you.

Nikhil grab her waist delicately to not scare her but before he could say anything, Pallavi instinctively hit him with her elbow.

Pallavi- How dare you! Khon hai?

Nikhil- Uff Pallaviiiii!

The light was back on.

Pallavi- Nikhil, Tum!

Nikhil- Haan, tumara Nikhil.

Pallavi- But what are you doing here? I thought you were in New York.

Nikhil- I wanted to surprise you but I get the surprise myself, ah!

Pallavi- Oh, sorry! Dard ho raha hai?

Nikhil- Haan.

Pallavi- Kahan?

Nikhil- Here. (Showing his heart)

Pallavi- As far I remember I touched you here (putting her hand on his stomach).

Nikhil- But It's hurt here because my Pallu hates me. That's a big word.

Pallavi- You were here all this time and you didn't tell me, (beginning to cry as she realizes that he was truly there) I hate you.

She jumped and wrapped her arm around his neck still crying while Nikhil caught her.

Pallavi- I missed you, Nikhil, why did you not tell me that you were coming? I hate you Jaisingh, aisa koi karta hai?