Animated Comeback

Months passed and Nikhil get his certificate and Pallavi get promoted. Nandita graduated from College and was about to take over the family business alongside her brother. Nikhil was back home and his parents were planning their wedding after a long wait. Nandita officialized with Akshay too, but a piece of information will upset them. Nikhil and Pallavi who are getting married in a few weeks will have to balance their preparations and deal with Nandita and Akshay's problems at the same time.

One night at the Jaisingh.

Mr. Jaisingh- Since we are talking about the last preparation of your wedding Nikhil, we have news for you. Remember your friend, Akshay, well his parents send us a proposal for Nandita.

Nikhil- Proposal? She just finished her studies, this is too soon.

Kiran ji- She is of age to get married, Kukku.

Somehow Nikhil was glad because he knew about Akshay and her sister but he had a doubt about his parents.

Nikhil- Woh toh tik hai, kiska rishta?

Mr. Jaisingh- Unka beta kha.

Nikhil- Khonsa wala Dad?

Mr. Jaisingh- Akshay khe bada bhai Aryan kha.

Nikhil- Kya? Bada bhai?

Kiran ji- Haan Nikhil koi problem hai?

Nikhil- Nandi kho pata hai iss bade mein?

Kiran ji- We wanted you to talk to her actually, your sister is too stubborn.

Nikhil- If she doesn't like him so what will you do?

Kiran ji- Aryan acha ladka hai. She will like him.

Nikhil- Acha Mom lakin Nandi should have a choice. And what about if she likes someone else?

Kiran ji- Dekh Nikhil, we already said yes to the Malhotra so please go tell Nandita...

Nandita- I already hear Maa (shocked and looking at Nikhil shattered).

Nikhil- Nandi...

Kiran ji- So what do you say?

Nandita- You guys already said yes. What can I say? You guys never talk to me before deciding anything in this house, so it's not today that will change.

Kiran ji- Nandita!

Nandita- Sahi toh kaha maine Maa, toh shaadi karlungi as you wish.

Nikhil- Nandi!

Nandita went out broken.

Nikhil- Mom, she is not ready. Look! she was sad.

Kiran ji- Shaadi Aryan se hi hoga.

Nikhil- And what about Akshay?

Kiran ji- Matlab?

Nikhil- Akshay also is a great guy and so caring.

Kiran ji- Haan acha ladka hai, but Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra ne Aryan khe liye rishta bhej diya hai.

Nikhil- Mom, Nandi choti behen hai meri I can't let her marry if she is not happy, you guys should understand her.

Kiran ji- No discussion Nikhil. I know she will be happy.

Mr. Jaisingh stopped Nikhil as his Mom was leaving.

 Mr. Jaisingh- Nikhil, what's going on? Why did you insist on Nandi's choice? I've met both men, and they are amazing, but I have a preference for Nandita. If you have something to say, please do tell me. Nandita is your sister, but she is my daughter as well. I know she is upset because your Mom always puts you first, but she is a beautiful young lady, meri ankhon khi tara hai woh. I would never hurt her, so I'm listening.