A farewell shaadi celebration

The Next day, they all gathered at Jaisingh to finalize everything except Shanky and Lalita. Pallavi arrived with her Mother when Kiran ji was about to send Nikhil shopping.

Kiran ji- Namaste ji! You guys are here on time I was about to send Kukku shopping, while Nandita and I decorate the house.

Maa- Mein madaat karti hoon.

Pallavi- Main bhi aapko...

Kiran ji- Nahin! I want you to go with Nikhil. Pallavi- Nahin mein yahan rahungi, there are a lot to do.

Kiran ji- Nahin tum jao Nikhil khe saath because I can't trust him with my list of demands.

Nikhil- Mom! And what's the problem, Pallavi? (coming close to her and with his deep voice) Did I do something wrong? Last night...

Pallavi- Auntie, Nandi jayegi Nikhil khe saath, I'll stay here (avoiding him).

Nandi- I can't Pallavi, I have to take Dad to the Doctor and spend time with him, sorry.

Maa- Pallavi, jao na, enjoy yourself.

Pallavi- Okay, fine but don't work too much you two, we will help you as soon as we come back. Chalo Jaisingh!

Nikhil- After you. Hum ate hai.

On the way.

Nikhil- Pallavi!

Pallavi- Yes, Jaisingh!

Nikhil- May I ask you something?

Pallavi- Haan, pucho.

Nikhil- Khal raat kho...

Pallavi- Phir khal raat khi baat.

Nikhil- Did I do something wrong? Why did you suddenly leave?

Pallavi- Bass aise. And stop looking at me, focus on the road.

Nikhil- I want to know.

Pallavi- Know what, Nikhil? (Nikhil all of a sudden, stopped the car) Arrey, ruk kyun gaye?

Nikhil- Tell me everything or we will stay here.

Pallavi- Then I will go by Taxi (before she could go out Nikhil locked them inside). Nikhil, what is this? Let me go, I have a lot to do and gifts to buy for our friends.

Nikhil- No! No answer, no shopping.

Pallavi- Nikhil, stop being childish and let's go!

Nikhil- Nahin!

Pallavi- Tum ziddi kyun ho?

Nikhil- Kyun khi meri partner bhi ziddi hai.

Pallavi- Fine, what do you want to know? It was late so I asked you to go.

Nikhil did not believe her and came closer, Pallavi didn't move in her seat as she felt him coming neither she looked at him. But not for so long when he put his hand on her waist, on the other side close to the door. She gazed at him while holding his arm, the one holding her, and her heart beating wildly.

Pallavi- Nikhil, high...highway hai. What are you doing?

Nikhil- Highway toh kya? (Coming even closer, almost for their lip to touch with his naughty look) So tell me, Pallavi, kuch hua tah khal?

Pallavi- (resisting and beginning to tease him) Kuch hona chahiye tah?

Nikhil- Tum batao.

Pallavi- Tum bolo.

Nikhil- Kuch hua ya nahin?

Pallavi- Wahi toh puch rahi hoon, kuch hona tah ya nahin?

Nikhil- Are you playing that game with me, Pallavi?