Wedding Bells

With Hands on Maa's eyes Nayab enter in the Living area of with maa.

Here at Other side the others enter with Pita ji who became more emotional seeing his dear wife after ages.

Maa: Are bata toh beta, ye akhon pe haath rakh kar kaha le jaa rahi hai?

Nayab: surprise hai na unty kaise batau?

She looked at Anuseena who indicated thumb's up.

Nayab: aur apka surprise ye raha.

All: 1,2,3.

Nayab immediately took her hand apart from Maa's eyes.

Maa opened her eyes and slowly slowly her eyes scanned a familiar person in front of her.
She became Surprised and...

Her eyes started flowing instantly.
She slowly slowly started taking steps towards him while he was totally freezed at his position.

Maa very slowly took her hand towards him to touch him.

Maa: Sa..sach mein aap hai ya...ya mai koi sapna...

Anubhav: nahi maa Satya hai ye. Ye humare Pitashree hai arthat apke Pati dev.

Maa palmed her mouth.

Adarsh slowly moved towards His wife and wiped her tears.

Adarsh: itni lambi avdhi ke pashyat tumhare paas punha aaye hai. Aise Tesuon ke saath swagat karogi humara Shobha?
Tanik muskurao priye.

Maa smiled and this made Aadarsh smile. He was about to pull her cheeks but all coughed.

Anubhav: Bacchon ke samaksh...

Abhinav: Gulu gulu nahi karne ka.

Adarsh: Pehle iski bhasha ke oor dhyaan kendrit kare.

Santu: uncle ap tension mat lijiye Nayab di vaise bhi beech beech mein Abhi sir ko tution deti rehti hai.

She said in her flow of masumiyat and All Giggled while Abhi had a lite blush on his face and Nayab was totally bekhabar again.

Nayab: haa uncle ap chinta mat kijiye. Abhinav ki language track pe lane ki zimmedari humari.

All looked at her.

Nayab: kya?

All denied and cleared their throat.

Ammi: ab baate ho gaiee ho toh khana khaye?

All nodded and the headed towards the Dinning area of course after getting fresh.

__________________________________

The House today laughed, the house today Giggled, without any worry and all happy and smiling faces around.

Nayab: ab...ab uncle jab ap aa he gaye hai toh please hume apke iss Khadus bete ki zimmedari se riha kijiye aur please inhe zara humari Appi ke Kaid mein kariye.

Anuseena glanced at eachother with blush.

Anubhav: itni saralta se apka peecha nahi chhondege Nayab. Pehele Sakha ban kar Tang karte the aur vivah ke pashyat Jijashree aur Sakha dono ban kar Tang karenge.

Karishma: pehele Shadi toh kar lijiye. Chacha ji ab jald se jald chat mangni aur pat biya kijiye aur dekhiyega iss baar koi rukavat na aaye.

Abhinav: are aise kaise ayegi rukawat? Apan hai na! Anehich nahi dega.

All smiled.

Adarsh: accha baba. Ab sabki Icchon ko Maddenazar rakhte huee ye Adalat iss Natije pe pohochi hai ki Anubhav ko jald se Jaldi Haseena Mallik ke saath Vivah Bandan ke karawas mein dala jayega.

All clapped.

Anubhav looked at Haseena and Haseena looked at Anubhav.

Anuseena: (pov) Ab hum saath honge!!

Anubhav signalled somthing to Haseena and quietly left for the Terrace.

Haseena too quickly eloped towards the Terrace.

As she entered the terrace that Anubhav was not their.

Haseena: hume bulake khud kaha chale gaye?

She stared calling out his name and suddenly she met a surprise.

She was been showered by Rose petals.
She smiled and enjoyed her Rose rain.

Anubhav came from behind and hugged her.

Haseena: Anubhav ye...

Anubhav: shhh!! Bas ab iss pal ki Anubhuti kijiye priye.

Anubhav turned at Haseena.

Anubhav: Na iss pal mein ap kuch kahengi , na iss pal mein hum kuch kahenge. Hum keval iss kshan ko jiyenge. Hmm?

Haseena nodded with a smile.

Anubhav got down to his knees and forwarded his hand asking her for the dance.

Haseena happily forwarded her hand and the next second they were dancing. With hands in Hand, with eyes in eyes and most importantly by heart to heart.

Haseena kept her head on his shoulder while closing her eyes and he too closed his eyes feeling the love. And...

The Dance continue.

Haseena: (pov) Na ye tera hai,

Anubhav: (pov) Na ye mera hai,

Anuseena: (pov) Ye Pal toh bas humara hai.

__________________________________

Here at Nayab's room.

Nayab was engrossed in a book when she got a call.

On Call:

Nayab: hello!

--------------------

Nayab: o..ok!

She ended the call.

Nayab: Ab Anu se kya kahenge?

__________________________________

Precap: Wedding Date 💖
__________________________________