Chapter 2

y/n pov

I was at home Ellie was at a second job, I found myself looking at all the toxic messages my parents had been texting me "I hope you fail" you'll never be like your brother " and crap like that I knew what my brother was like and I wanted nothing about his life skipping school and smoking cig's just plain blowing shit off.  I wanted to be better than him but my parents never really cared about what I wanted 

soon it came time for the entrance Exam and I walked up the stairs to the recommended arena we were doing a race and there was a girl with a long ponytail a boy with half-white half-red hair and a few others.  I stood at the starting line and when the buzzer went off I used water to propel me forward. 

soon the mouse bear thing in charge came forward and explained that we were in on recommendations, so we will still get a note in the mail but it was just a formality. I looked forward and saw my brother off in the bleachers of the school glaring at me. Soon I left and was trying to avoid him as I ran through the swarm of other kids there for the normal test, halfway to Ellie's house my shirt was grabbed and I was slammed to the ground by Darrion. 

Darrion: Just cause that mouse thinks you have some kind of talent don't forget your nothing, you'll be nothing as long as I'm here dear sister.

As I closed my eyes and waited for him to hit me. but nothing I opened them and saw he was running away I looked up and was met by a sharp toothy grin from a red-headed boy. He held out his hand and I took it smiling trying to hide a blush. 

you: th-thanks  for that 

he explained his name was Ejiro Kirishima and he offered to walk me home. In no time we were at my place he put his number in my phone and took off to his place.

I was sitting up waiting for something interesting to happen that was not the gaslighting from my parents  Ellie brought home dinner it was chicken and fried rice we sat and ate be for she told me it was time for bed.

( time skip (* ̄3 ̄)╭ still your pov  )

Not too long after it was the first day of school and I had my uniform on happily as I walked into the class and saw I was the first one there.  So I sat and waited for the rest of the class soon others started walking in I saw Bakugo and Kirishima. I wondered if midoriya got in, I focused on the class as Bakugo started yelling at some guy with glasses my attention was taken away when a girl with fluffy pink hair taped me on the back.

Mina : hey so your one of the recommended kids right 

you : yeah I guess 

Mina : cool nice to meet you i hope we become good friends 

as we were talking the door opened and the green-haired wonder was stammering talking in the doorway as a yellow caterpillar guy with black hair poking out told everyone " if you're just here to make friends you should pack up and leave now. Welcome to UA's hero course, it took you all 8 sec to shut up that not gonna work here time is precious. " soon he told us to get into our gym close and to meet him outside so we got up and left to the changing rooms. once outside there was a quirk assessment test,  It was odd, to say the least, but I knew it was one way I could shove it to my parents by being something started here.  The first one was a ball throw Bakugo 706. followed by me I got 657 when using my water to propel the ball. finally, everything was over I was in 2 to last place.

Soon it was the end of the day and i was tired. I knew he was not going to expel anyone but it was still terrifying. I was the last person to leave the gym changing room. As my phone started to vibrate 3 messages 

1) dad : why did some random guy brake your brother's nose you, stupid girl

2) mom: hun maybe you can go to a different hero school please answer us 

and the last one was a group chat.

Pink-queen: hey girl i made this chat for us 

Y/n : oh cool so who is all here? 

Miusc- Queen : kyoka jiro

tape man: hanta sero here 

rock boy: Ejiro Kirishima 

pikachu : denki Kaminari 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

y/n : oh well nice to here from some of you again and to  make new friends 

Boomboom boy : Why the Fuck are you guys on my phone 

Pink-queen: i stole your number from y/n phone after kiri gave me her number. 

Boomboom boy: (╬▔皿▔)╯<( ‵□′)>───Cε(┬﹏┬)3 that's at you shitty hair 

RockBoy: hey what i do 

y/n : I'm confused did he try to explode you through text 

I put my phone down and opened my house door and found a note Ellie was away on a family thing so I had the house to myself. it was a normal night for the most part just texting with the guys in the group chat and ignoring my parents.