class president and usj

( all artwork is to their original owners )

your pov

I woke up and started to get dressed for school the mock battles were horrible but fun anyway I brushed my hair, and left out of the door Only to walk up to the school with press people everywhere.  It was pretty overwhelming. I did not want my second quirk to activate as I was almost to the school doors a news reporter got up in my face asking me about allmight and how he was fairing as a teacher soon I felt someone grab my hand and start pulling me to the doors, I looked and it was bakugo I smiled as I began to calm down, soon I was in homeroom and waiting for class to start Bakugo was yelling an Izuku like typical as are sleepy headed teacher came into the classroom and explained we needed a class representative.

after about 30 min of debate, it turns out Izuku and Momo were the class president soon the bell rang and it was time for our next class it was long and boring then it was my favorite time lunch I walked out of the classroom seeing my brother hanging in the halls with his buddies I walked to try and I ignore them. once in the lunch room, I was in Aww if how big it was Mina grabbed me and told me I was sitting with her and the rest of the girls. 

Mina: so what's everyone doing at the end of the week 

Momo: my parents got invited to some hero support gala 

You: I just thought id see if I can get some extra training in 

Tsu: yeah id be staying home 

Mina: oh nope I'm sorry not this weekend were all having a slumber party at my place 

Kyoka: I'm down Sounds cool 

you: I mean I guess ill have to check with my nanny but I think she'll be ok with it 

As we were eating and talking the bell just started to ring and a loudspeaker came on "This is a level 3 security breach please leave the school in an orderly fashion" Everyone started running out of the lunch room like it was the end of the world when I left I was with Mina and Jiro But once in the hall I found my self dragged away by the wave of students yelling and shoving. I was trying to steady myself only to get elbowed in the face by another student in the panic, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me to them I looked up and it was Kirishima he held me to his chest as to shield me, it seemed like a lifetime then we heard IIda yelling as he was on the exit sign about it was only the media outside. everyone calmed down and stopped shoving I lifted my head from Kirishima only to see there was blood on his shirt from where my face had been. he lifted my head to see I had got a nosebleed from where I was hit in the face. 

you: Oh no your shirt 

Kirishima: -smiles - it's no problem trust me hows your face 

you:- Blushes- I mean my nose hurts but I think ill be fine 

with that, we left for our next class

time skip to the next day cause I'm lazy 

It was the next day and we had hero training we were told to change into our hero costumes I pulled mine out and it was a blue body suit that hung half off my shoulders ( pick up above ) but it had black combat boots and it was made of a material that made it so it would be hard to sweat in  It was nice and I like it simple but comfy. I walked out of changing room and left to get on the bus for the rescue training. I was seated next to bakugo and  Kirishima 

Bakugo: Hey! Water brain make sure you have another problem like before we applied 

I nodded and looked away from him at Kirishima's conversation with Tsu and the others about flashy quirks. My phone started blowing up in my pocket, we were about ten min away so I opened it and started looking at the messages one was from Ellie telling me good luck the others were from my parents and brother being dicks again.  Al thought the last one got me that said after school he and Ellie would be returning to their house as they have stuff we needed to discuss, with a sigh I put my phone up and saw we pulled up the pro Hero 13 was standing outside waiting to welcome us as we made our way inside a big black and purple mist opened up about 30 meters in front of us Aizawa was immediately on his guard cause villains started pouring into the training grounds.