its nothing I sware

your pov 

It was about 7:30 am and I woke up in a bed which was odd considering I was asleep in a chair at school the last time I recall I found my eyes could see once I got a grip on where I was I looked out a window and was on the ua grounds, but seemed like an empty dorm room with construction still going on half of the building.  I think back to yesterday I'm officially alone now not that my family cared.  I made my way to the classroom ready to learn somewhat depressed not really wanting to talk about it but knowing, my injured teacher told me to meet him here after he got back from the hospital he stumbled into the classroom ready for me to explain in a little more detail what happened and if I could see, " yeah I can see sir " I told him keeping my head down before him telling me that I was to be staying in the new building getting made it's still under demo but sent my parents sighed their rights away I could stay there and keep training to be a hero or go into the system. I chose to stay put.  He also informed me that for the next week school would be out.

time skip to when the week of school resumes 

I sat in the back of the class as he came in once again injured and told us we had to prep for the Ua sports festival.  As he told us about the games I just sat back in my chair thinking about how i could better myself,  I walked over to bakugo and asked if he would like to train he said he and Kirishima were already had plains I smiled at him, and nodded be for leaving. As I was walking away he grabbed my hand "You idiot you can join me and shitty hair for training we're meeting in the training grounds outside after school" he said with a growl.  I agreed and we went on with the school day. Later after school, I met up with them in the center area and I kept a bottle of water with me as I let the boys fight first I was just trying to do something new with my water, I had water in my left hand in a bubble and I tried activating my sensory deprivation quirk, after trying for an hour I was about to give up then slowly the water bomb in my hand turned a smokey blue hue I did not want to hurt someone else so i tried it on myself getting glances from both bakugo and Kirishima.  Be for smacking myself in the face with the water it hurt at first and before I knew it my hearing was gone I jumped up happy and they looked at me lost and confused as fuck. I watched as their mouths were moving but i could not hear anything, so i pulled out my phone 

y/n: so I kinda used my quirk on myself 

I sent the message to them and they looked at me eyebrows raised waiting on an explanation. 

y/n : well I have 2 quirks  my second one was intertwined  with the water and well my hearing is gone temporarily 

I sent the text and they looked at their phones. Over the next few days things were kinda crazy althe other classes had their eyes glued to us trying to figure out the best way to beat us in the games. Finally the time had come it was the day of the sports festival and I was ready the best that i could I was waiting in the 1-a waiting room as Iida came in yelling we would be leaving soon , soon we were walking out to the field as soon we had Bakugo walking up on stage and everyone was well scared on what he was going to say " well I'm going to win " he said with a smug look , it made me laugh  as miss midnight told us the first game was an obstacle course . Once in the starting line I kept my water in my hands then propelled off right with Bakugo and Todoroki I was in 3rd using my water as a jet . as i continued to push forward soon there were giant robots thinking quickly i started to maneuver around them very easily with my water sadly shoto Was still ahead along with Bakugo continuing on with the course . Finally there was a ditch and i used water to shoot myself in the sky and forward to cross it . 

I was running on and finally came to the final optical mines really i thought to myself  still in 3rd i was making grate pase sadly out of nowhere here comes izuku flying by on a chunk of metal  i as he took out Bakugo and shoto i was easily in second now but they were going fast  i was second  followed by shoto then bakugo.