Chapter 39: Whats new?

Let me start off by saying thank you all for reading this book, from the feedback to all of the love you guys have shown.

I started Gang Love in 2019, I've wrote books before but I was very young and before I really wanted to get a passion of writing I stopped and unpublished all of them. But Gang Love I got so invested in it but gave up because I graduated and had to face real life and one random day someone texted me asking when will I finish it and that made my work feel wanted.

I wanted to thank all of you guys again and wanted to say Gang Love it's officially 11 chapters away from being a completed book.

I will always have 2 other stories Im working on that will be posted after I finish off Gang Love.

Enjoy the last few chapters, love you guys❤️

Almost 2 Years Later

Melanie Domani Williams

I picked up the plates placing them outside as I walked back into the house.

"Milan girl please come put on your shorts" I hear as I hear footsteps running my way as she ran directly to me laughing as I smiled picking her up kissing her cheeks as she giggled

"You're giving your mommy hell girl" I said walking before I was met with a stressed out Chelsey as she shook her head getting her from me

"Na Uh" She said as her 4 year old self giggled again as I smiled happy that she was finally talking more and no longer the shy baby she was

"I don't know what Im going to do with her, she and Royalty ass been running around all damn day playing while I'm trying to get them dressed" She said sighing as I laughed

"I'll take one for you if you need the break?"

"No Ashley took the other gremlin , you gone and finish cooking I know people going to be pulling up here in a hour and the food not gone will cause hell" She said as I nodded laughing before walking to the kitchen

You're wondering what happened over the past year and so ?? Let's give you the rundown

After I was shot yet again, it took a very long process of healing but I made it out alive. Ace found that being yet another reasoning on why he couldn't let me go. So after lots of therapy together he finally asked me to be his girlfriend and we made it official almost 2 years ago.

We all thought yet again it would be best to move if we genuinely wanted to start a new life which we did. We moved to Houston my hometown.

I was now officially and at work nursing trying to work my way up to being a doctor. Ace still was holding onto his businesses and company's that he just finally got more invested so instead of the regular clothes he was now a suit and tie man.

Malik and Chelsey got a house of their own not too far from here. Chelsey is back being a teacher while Malik works with Ace. They got engaged last year and she was now pregnant again with their second baby.

Ashley and Dave also lived not to far away maybe closer. Ashley started owning her own hair salon which was really big because all the celebrities go there while Dave was a big time chef now.

Lastly Jake and Cassandra, shockingly they were together even after the whole I don't want to be in a relationship situation between them. She actually changed Jake. They have been together for 1 year now after the on and off sneaky link situations. Cass was also working at Ashley's salon together and they were the perfect stylist you could ever go too. Cass and Raegan squashed the beef they had and Raegan accepted Cass and she finally move on and you wouldn't believe with who.