Rose & Cecilia

CECILIA IVY TYLER COULD DO IT.
She could enter the working world. She didn't need her mum to hold her hand. She could get through this interview all on her own and be perfectly fine.

The interview started well enough. She was telling Ms.Trablene about her self. Awnsering any questions the older woman had for Cecilia. There was dull throb at the back of her head but she didn't pay any attention to it. She would take an aspirin later if need be.

Everything thing began to move in slow motion. Like someone had flipped a switch. Water trailing do the window, hair falling off the older woman's shoulder. Lashes slowly blinking.

Cecilia's eyebrows furrowed and she shut her eyes tight. When she opend them again Ms.Trablene was staring at her with a deep frown.

Cecilia shook her head Slightly, golden curls bouncing around her. "Sorry, what was that?" Her throat was raspy, like she desperately needed a gallon of water. Her eyes darted to the clock on the wall, 4:45.

That wasn't right, it was only 4:40 when she checked two minutes ago. Ms.Trablene cleared her throat and Cecilia's eyes snapped to her. "I said, I think that's probably good for now" there was a squint to her eyes that made the blonds heart sink.

Cecilia stood up, "Oh yes, of course" her head was swimming. She placed a small fake smile on as she was shown to the door. "Thank you for the interview"

Ms.Trablene had her own tight smile on. "Yes, we'll call you to let you know if you got the position or not."

Cecilia knew she didn't, but she nodded politely anyway. "Thank you" she stepped out of the bleak office and the smile slipped off her face. "What a bloody train wreck" she mutterd to no one in particular.

Cecilia entered Henrik's Department as someone on the loudspeaker announced the store was closing. Though there wasn't anyone else in the store except her and her sister, Rose Tyler.

Cecilia leaned on the counter in front of her sister. Rose looked up at her arrival.
"How'd the Interview go?"

Cecilia just dropped her head into ger arms. "It went fucking horrible" Rose snorted and she groaned. "No, I think I zoned out. And then that lady was just staring at me"

Rose broke into a laugh and Cecilia glared at her. "Oh my goodness Cece. Oh I can't wait to tell mum!"

Cecilia's head shot up, "you better not" Rose just continued to snicker. "I swear Rosy I will kill you"

Rose only shook her head before linking arms with Cecilia. The two were headed for the exit but were stopped by a security gaurd. He handed Rose a package and she sighed before pulling Cecilia to the lift with her.

Cecilia pulled out of Rose's grasp, "whoa, whoa, I don't want to go down there"

Rose gave her a look, "why not?"

Cecilia put her hands on her hips, "uhh because it's creepy down there!"

Rose grabbed her elbow and pulled her into the lift. " stop being a baby and let's go."

The basement was dimm and cold. A shiver ran down Cecilia's spine and she shuffled closer to Rose. They stepped out of the lift and Rose called out Wilson's name.