Find the others

(Sorry guys I have a lot of school and from now on we will be in the narrator's POV!)

Narrator's POV:
Everybody runs in different ways but the ghost inside of Eight goes after Four. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Four yells "I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!!" The ghost says grabbing Four and dragging him back to the house. As soon as they got to the house the ghost rips Four's eyes out as Four screams in pain. The ghost got annoyed and sued his mouth shut. "Finally, you can shut the hell up.." the ghost says as he hangs four up on the wall, then the ghost leaves and goes for X. "WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO?!" Three yells "WE'RE GONNA DIE!" "SIX, SHUT UP!" Nine yells "YOUR SCARING X AND SEVEN!". Then X spots a shadow "Uh.. guys..? What is that..?!" X says as he begins to back away. The shadow gets closer and closer until Seven yells "RUN!". They all runs in different derelictions, but the shadow follows X. X yells "GUYS! ITS AFTER ME! HELP!" "X?!" Everyone yells. "HELP!!" X yells. The shadow grabs X and rips him apart. "X, WERE ARE YOU?!" Ten yells "X, ANSWER ME!!" There was no answer.. it was just quiet.. then something touches Ten "BITCH!" Ten says as she punches it "OW! TEN WTH?!" Five says as she falls back "OMG! I AM SO SORRY, SIS!" Ten says as she quickly helps Five up "ITS OKAY BUT DONT PUNCH ME NEXT TIME!" Five yells. Ten and Five starts walking until Ten see something and when she got close, she instantly started to cry "What wrong?" Five says. Ten tells Five "Come here.." Five walks up to Ten and sees X ripped in half and She starts to cry.. "Oh my goodness.." Five says, The Ten spots something in the tree "WTF IS THAT?!" Ten says before she instantly disappears "TEN?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Five yells as she runs to find the others. Then five runs into someone "AH! GET AWAY!" Five yells "STFU AND CALM DOWN!" Six yells at Five "SIX?!" Five says as she begins to cry "OH MY GOODNESS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" Five hugs six, then Six says "WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HIDEOUT!" Five nods her head and follows Six.