FOUND YOU!

Six and Five are still running until Five stops in her tracks as she checks her phone

Negative-9: IS EVERYONE OKAY?!
Friendly5: YEAH AND SIX IS STILL ALIVE!
Luckynumber7: HOLY SHIT! REALLY?!
Terrific_10: WAIT! I SEE FIVE AND SIX!
Friendly5: OH WE SEE YOU!

She puts up her phone and wave at Ten. "HEY TEN!" Six yells "OVER HERE!" Ten runs over then stops. Five and Six look confused until Ten falls down, face flat. "That's wired.." Five says "What could have made her fa- HOLY SHIT!" Five noticed an axe in Ten's back. "OH MY- SIX!" Five says as she turns around but six wasn't there.. Five was getting scared and she started to hear voices in her head saying, "Run.. She's here.." Five starts running as fast as she can, Then Five hears "RUN.. SHES GETTING CLOSER.." Five screams and then she feels someone touch her. She turns around to see Four with his mouth sewed shut and his Eyes gone. "FOUR?!" Five yells "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Four starts to back up and does random hand movements. Five looks confused, then Four stops doing the hand movements. Five figured out what he was doing, then she started running "FOUR!" Five yells "WHAT THE HELL! I JUST WANNA HEL-" Five gets cut of  because something stabbed her in the back and it went through her stomach. Blood start dripping out her mouth as she slowly dies. Four leaves her for dead to go find Six, eventually he finds Six.

Six's mind:
I CANT RUN ANY LONGER, BUT IM GONNA TRY! UGH! WHY DID I LEAVE HER BEHIND?! Wait is that four..? Why is he running after me?! OH SHIT! WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT!?!?

Four catches up to Six and hits him with a hammer. Six is unconscious on the ground, then Four begins dragging him back to the house they found. A shadow was sitting in the chair.. waiting for Four.. "Put him down.." The shadow says as the Chair turns around, The shadow in the chair was Eight with a Chainsaw in her hands. Six wakes up then jumps back a little, "AH!" Six screams "E- EIGHT! N- NICE TO S- S- SEE YOU AGAIN!" "Did you really think that I didn't know that you were still alive..?" Eight ask as she gets closer to Six with the chainsaw "W- WHAT ARE YOU GONNA D- DO WITH THAT?!" Six ask is a scared tone. Eight doesn't say anything and starts the chainsaw, Six begins backing up even more as he gets more scared each step. Eight disappears and Six looks around, trying to find Eight to watch out for her. Six heard Something saying "She's behind you.. She's right there.. SHES EVERYWHERE.." Six begins to get terrified and Looks around even more. Six begins to make random sounds and closes his eyes, Then He heard the chainsaw and moved out the way, "Heh.. smarter than I thought.." Eight says "but not smart enough.." Six is confused and then He begins to scream in pain because he felt something saw him in half. He finally spits in half, "Heh.." Eight says with a smirk on her face, "Finally he's gone.." Eight says as she leaves the the house.