Wake up

"Somebody help!" Derek yelled while carrying stiles on his arms. The Doctors rushed to get stiles on a hospital bed. "What happened?" A doctor asked. "We had an accident, please help him. Is Melissa mccall here?" Derek asks. Melissa was right behind him. "Derek? What happened?" Stiles 's dead. Derek says, breaking down in tears. Melissa didn't know what to say so she walked away. Melissa goes in to see stiles and talk to the doctors.

Derek was in a state of shock. He wasn't in control anymore, his anchor's dead. He has so much sadness and anger inside, he just wants to let go. Hours passed and he was still there waiting for Melissa to come out. He looks at the clock. With his phone in his hands and doubting himself whether he was able to call sheriff stilinski or not.

"Derek? Derek!" Melissa yelled. ''is he...'' Derek says while trying not to cry. "There is something I have to show you" Melissa says while pointing the way. "The morgue?" Derek asks while looking at Melissa. ''Yes, come on I need to show you.'' Melissa said. They go in and the first thing Derek sees is dead doctors on the floor. ''Who did this?'' Derek asks. ''Stiles, apparently. I wasn't in the room but when I came back they were all dead.'' Melissa said. ''How is that even possible he's...dead'' Derek while touching stiles face. I checked the cameras and no one came in or out of this room. Melissa says while looking at Derek touching stiles face.

''I need to call his dad. Stay here, I'll be back.'' Melissa Says. ''I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that.'' Derek says, crying and kissing stiles's forehead. I love you, stiles.'' Derek says. ''I love you too, Derek'' Derek looks around confused. ''what was that?'' Derek looks at stiles and tries to hear his heartbeat but there isn't any. ''Who the hell said that?'' Derek says in his mind. ''I did'' stiles voice again. Derek tried to hear his heartbeat again but instead he heard the sheriff talking with Melissa. Derek goes out to see the sheriff but before he gets closer he smelled anger and rage.

"Who did this to him?" the sheriff asked as he held his gun. "Calm down, they're gone. I killed them all." Derek says. The sheriff pointed his gun at Derek. ''You killed my son.'' Sheriff stilinski says. ''Noah put the gun down'' Melissa says standing in front of Derek. ''It's okay, Melissa.'' Derek says. pushing her aside. ''You want to shoot me? Do it. I have nothing left to fight for.'' Derek says, walking towards the gun. ''Fine.'' Sheriff stilinski says, almost pulling the trigger. ''Stop. Both of you.'' Stiles's voice says with a strong sound that makes them both fall down to the floor, in pain. Their ears are bleeding.

The sound stopped. They looked up to see Stiles standing there naked and looking down at them. "Stop fighti...'' Stiles faints before he can finish his sentence. They rushed to get him, Derek takes his jacket off to cover stiles with it.
Melissa checks his vitals. ''Everything is normal" Melissa says. ''How is this possible? He was dead. wasn't he?'' Sheriff Stilinski says looking at Derek and Melissa. "He was. At least I thought he was." Derek said. "Tell me what happened." Sheriff Stilinski says.

"We were attacked by werewolves in my apartment. I tried to stay close to stiles but they separated us. I was trying to get back to him when I heard him calling me for help. They were too strong and I couldn't help him. They asked me to stop threatening to snap his neck. They held me down and I said let him go, he has nothing to do with this. All of them laughed and one of them said ''he has everything to do with it." Out of nowhere they broke his spine and snapped his neck. It all happened so fast I only remember turning back and seeing him on the ground. And all the headless bodies." Derek said.

''They never said why they were attacking you guys?" Sheriff Stilinski asked. "no, I don't even remember killing them." Derek says. "What about the doctors?" Stiles says, trying to sit on the bed. "Stiles stay still, don't sit." Melissa Says. "What about the doctors I killed?'' Stiles says with a rough tone of voice. "I had it covered, don't worry." Sheriff Stilinski says. "No, you don't!" Stiles says without opening his mouth, and looking at the sheriff. "I can hear your thoughts, you don't have it covered. You're scared of me." Stiles says. "Stiles stop it!" Sheriff Stilinski shouted.

Check my pinned videos on my TikTok to see the rest.<3 (one of them is the "I love you, stiles" and "I love you too, Derek"part.)
TT: ..dylansslut