It's not your fault darling.

Stiles bites Melissa on her wrist. Melissa screams for help, Derek and the sheriff try to stop stiles. "Stiles stop!" Sheriff Stilinski shouted. ''Stiles look at me, please stop" Derek says. Stiles' eyes were black like there was no one there. Sheriff stilinski tries to pull Melissa away from stiles. Stiles looked at his dad, stiles tild his head, sheriff Stilinski fell on the floor.
Shocked by what was happening, Derek turns around and closes his eyes. He didn't know what to do. "Stiles focus on my voice." Derek says. Stiles listens to Derek's heart beat. Stiles lets Melissa go. Melissa runs out of the room. "Derek?'' Stiles says, sobbing. "I couldn't stop, I tried but I felt so hungry." Stiles says. Derek turns to face stiles and says. "It's okay, everything will be alright." "Dad?" Stiles says. "What'd you do to him?" Derek asked. "Idk, I just told him to shut up." Stiles says, crying and covering his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone." Stiles says. "It's not your fault, you didn't ask for any of this." Derek says as he places a kiss on Stiles' forehead.
"Dad please wake up." Stiles says, slapping his dad's face softly. "He's not waking up, Derek." Stiles says, crying as he looks at Derek. Derek cleans stiles tears and says. "Calm down, he's going to be okay." Stiles closes his eyes and says "Dad I need you to wake up alright? I'm sorry, please wake up. I need you."
Stiles rests his head against Derek's shoulder. "I'm not leaving until my dad wakes up." Stiles says. "Okay" Derek says.

''Sti..'' Sheriff Stilinski gasping for air. Dad? Are you okay? I'm alright, don't worry. Sheriff Stilinski says. Stiles hugs his father, and says. "Dad, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you guys." "It's okay son, I know this is hard for you." Sheriff Stilinski says. "Stiles, we have to go." Derek says. "Okay," stiles says.

They got out of the hospital, and they were on their way to Stiles's apartment. "We have to call Peter, he might know what's happening to you." Derek says. Stiles nodded in agreement. "I need to take a shower first. I smell like rotten meat. You need to rest, you haven't slept in days." Stiles says, placing a hand on Derek's thighs. Derek smiles and says "sounds good"
They arrived at stiles's apartment, Derek picked up a different scent. "Wait here, let me check something." Derek says. "It's Peter, he's here." Stiles says. "How do you... never mind. Let's go talk to him." Derek says, as he looks at Stiles confused.

"Hey guys, long time no see." Peter says, as he opens the door for them. "What are you doing here?" Derek asks. "Melissa called, she said you guys had some trouble. So I'm here to help." Peter says, smirking. ''What do you know about people who come back from the dead?" Stiles asks. ''I've heard of people who have been dead for a day or two and came back like nothing happened." Peter says. "We need to find those people, and see if they can help us." Derek says.
''I think we all know what this is. Peter says. ''What are you talking about?'' Derek says. "It's simple Derek, What person have you known that died and came back from the dead? Peter says. "Get to the point, peter. Derek says. ''I've seen this before, people who died and came back. Need blood to stay alive." Peter says. "Vampire" Stiles says.

"That's not possible, I've never heard of such things.'' Derek says. "I have.'' Peter says.
"We need to find a way to control him." Peter says. "Control who? I'm right here and I'm not a fucking animal or a psychopath." Stiles says, looking at peter. "You killed doctors, tried to kill Melissa and almost killed your Father." Peter says. "Peter, that's enough." Derek says standing up and staring at Peter. "It's okay, Derek he's right. I am a murderer. But the difference between you and me is that I didn't mean it, you killed all those people for fun. " Stiles says.
"If you're not going to help us, you can leave." Derek says. "Don't get mad, I was just saying. I'm going to see what I can find and I'll let you guys know." Peter says. "We'll get through this, I promise." Derek says holding Stiles's hand "Okay" Stiles says, smiling at Derek. Peter looks at them and asks, "Is something going on between you guys?" "We're together." Derek says. Peter smiles and says "Nice."
Peter leaves.

"That was weird." Derek says. "He was thinking of Allison's dad." Stiles says. "Wait Peter and Argent? Derek says, shocked. "Yep, I need to take a shower." Stiles says. "Me too." Derek says. Derek grabs stiles by his waist and places him on his lap. "You don't know how much I love you." Derek says, going for a hug. " I do know. I love you too." Stiles says. Kissing Derek on his lips.
"Take your clothes off, I'm horny" Stiles says, kissing Derek on his neck. Derek does as Stiles commands. "I love you" Derek says, as he takes Stiles's underwear off. "I love  you too." Stiles says, kissing and  stroking Derek's cock. Derek Moans. Stiles gets on his knees and starts sucking Derek's cock. Derek moaned even louder. "This feels so good." Derek says. Derek pushes Stiles's head back and forth, making him gag on his huge cock.

Derek pulls Stiles up and kisses him on his lips. Stiles kisses Derek's neck and whispers "Fuck me". Derek lifts him up and takes him to the bedroom, Derek throws Stiles on the bed. Stiles gets in doggy style position and Derek rolls him back. "I want to see your face, when you cum." Derek says, kissing and rubbing his cock on Stiles's stomach. "Put it in." Stiles says, moaning and kissing Derek. "Beg" Derek says, teasing stiles. "Please fuck me" Stiles says, moaning and stroking Derek's cock. "Alright" Derek says, smiling at stiles.

Both moaning and sweating like crazy, they both came at the same time. Their eyes glowing.

I want to apologize for not updating I've been busy with homework and personal stuff but it's all good now<3