Female Mercs VS Ex-Marine Secret Service Agent.

The Scene opens up with Recker watching TV, as Sam and his Son left and are in the park, taking his Pet German Shepherd, Max, for a walk, he is watching White House Down on his TV, and it cuts to some Female Mercs, armed with G36KV Rifles, Benelli M3 Pump Shotguns, MP5SD Submachine Guns, and HK USP-45 Handguns.

Merc 1: GO GO GO!

Merc 2: Roger.

Merc 3: Affirmative.

They run through his backyard and one of them is heard saying Hold on, and then it cuts to Recker watching White House Down, and the Scene is in the "Mr. President pulls the trigger" Scene. And then it cuts to 4 more Mercs, and three of them are running to the front door.

Female Merc: Hold up. Would you please cover me?

It later cuts to Recker still watching the movie while he conducted a brass check on his SIG-SAUER P229R, and it is in the "No Jail For You" Scene. And then it cuts to two more Mercs and they are stacked up by a wall. And then it cuts to a Merc, equipped with a USP.

Recker: *looks to his left* Huh, just some threats, probably those female Mercs again.

He saw the USP's Silencer sticking out, and he grabs his P229R and shoots the gun, Hitting the woman with two bullets to the back and one to her stomach. It cuts to her body and her clothes are bloodied. Recker holds his P229 with both hands and he runs into the garage, and sees three of the Mercs checking the shelves, where he kept some of his stuff, alongside his repair tools.

Merc: I don't think this changes anything.

He peeks out and hits both of them, with the first getting one into the side, and one into the her left leg, the second took a bullet to her head, grazing her skull, and her ribcage, she gasps for air and is unable to get up, until Recker grabs her by the neck and knocks her out, and the last merc who was hiding by his F-150 runs without getting detected, then Recker goes upstairs to find one Merc, armed with a G36KV, he fires first and gives her two 357.SIG Rounds to her body, and then he enters his Wife's Bedroom, and when he enters, he sees one of the mercs saying this.

Merc: Please don't hurt me! I don't wanna die!

Recker just simply knocks her out and he sees one of the Mercs trying to grab something, but Recker just knocks her out cold with his P229. He later ties them both up and he uses a bloodstopper syringe and the merc he hit with his Pistol, still has the bullet wounds, but are not bleeding, he also used it on the same ones downstairs in the garage. He later enters his bedroom and shoots one of them in her neck, letting the 357.SIG Round miss her jugular and he unloads her Benelli, and he enters his own bathroom, to see one of them inside and she is wearing weird looking armor and it is dark blue and grey. And she is heard after the bullets struck her.

Merc: *gasp then groaning and pained noises then gets grabbed by Recker* AHHHHHGGGGG! AH! AUGH! Ughuh, ahhhh..... guh! Unh!

He loads a Magazine into his P229R and the merc is heard saying this.

Merc: Don't kill me please!

He uses the bloodstopper syringe on her and she stops bleeding but is unable to stand up due to the pain, Recker uses the Merc's G36KV and knocks her out and he ties her legs, hands and he gags her, then he finds the Mercs on his House's balcony.

Merc: Where is our target?

Merc 2: *shrugs*

Recker fires off a few Bursts from the G36 and he strikes them down with 3 bullets.

(0:36)

Recker uses the last doses of his bloodstopper syringes, and then ties all of them up, and takes the Magazines away from their G36KV Rifles, and he goes through the backyard and ties up the female pistolero, and then he enters the area where he used to take them all on swimming, until the Female Mercenary from earlier kicks him out into a window.

Recker: *Quietly* F**k me.

Merc: Hahaha! You F***ing moron.

He gets up but is too late to pull the trigger on his G36, but when the merc pins him into the ground, he gives her an elbow to her leg and after a few Punches and one elbow strike to the chest later, he grabs a garrote wire and strangles her with it, for a few seconds, and then she is heard choking, Recker just kicks her and ties her up on the ladder, where he used to get inside the pool, as an alternative. Then one of the Mercs is sitting and has her MP5SD equipped and she says this.

Merc: I need help over here! Oh s***! No no no, I don't wanna die!

He simply leaves her alone, and she follows on where he was going, but little did she know, she just passed him as he was hiding by the kitchen area of the pool area, and Recker comes out of Hiding and he sneaks up onto her, covers her mouth, and uses his arm to gets her neck and then she is heard choking, and later on, a Black screen is shown and after it fades away, it shows the Merc's body and Recker is shown after getting some rope and ties up her legs, then he grabs some handcuffs and then cuffs her hands, and she is gagged as well.