Attack on the White House.

The Scene opens up in Mistral, and Recker is on the frontlines, in the MARSOC Marines, he was sent to infiltrate a Facility, which was rumored to have heavy Artillery. He and the Marines are accompanied by US Rangers, Technical Sergeant, now Sergeant First Class Ybarra, and Staff Sergeant Jim Patterson.

Recker: Hold, we got Chechens.

MARSOC Raider: Orders?

Recker: Smoke em.

The Raiders eliminate the Patrol, and then move on, and encounter a Pickup Truck with Urban Multicam Camoflauge. They hide and let the truck pass, and they move up, the area on where they are, is snowy, so they have Winter Camoflauge. They approach a Checkpoint and kill the guards there, and they move to the Base and encounter a wall, but that doesn't bother our US MARSOC Veteran and his Raider and Ranger Pals. They use a grapple hook and Recker throws it up, and they climb it, with them killing the Snipers, and they see more of the Snipers, and Recker brought a Blaser R93 Tactical Sniper, it is supressed as well, and he gives it to Ybarra, since he's gonna hit them. He fires some shots and eliminates the Snipers, and he tells Ybarra to keep it with him. They enter a door and when they kick it down, they throw a Frag Grenade inside and remove the supressors on their M4A1 Carbines.

Patterson: MOVE IN!

They all go in and kill the guards, and after clearing every room, they see the "Heavy Artillery" that was rumored to be in the facility, and that heavy Artillery, took the form of 20 Cruise Missiles, 5 ATGM Missiles, and 10 120MM Artillery Batteries. Cut to present day, Recker is seen waking up and he goes into the bathroom and takes a bath, and after that, he is seen wearing his secret service uniform, and he is later getting picked up by the Speaker's security team, he was transferred to his security team, because he was getting replaced by a new Secret Service Agent, who is an Ex-USAF Paratrooper.

Recker: Hey, buddy, that's a bird feeder. Don't wanna anger the boss.

He is speaking to a squirrel and later The Speaker gets out of the house, and he gets inside, and after  6 minutes, something happens, and paramilitary soldiers attack the White House. He is supposedly taken hostage, until he pulls out his SIG 229, and he runs to the Bathroom to look for Lena, who just had a week off. She was supposedly in the bathrooms, but he doesn't find her there. Until one of the Mercenaries shoot the door and he gets down. Hiding the gun, so he would just look like an ordinary Civilian tourist. And then this happens.

*door gets kicked*

Recker: *acting like a helpless civilian* NO PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I WAS JUST ON THE TOUR MAN!

Mercenary: You had a Gun!

Recker: No it's a phone! I swear, I swear, look I got a daughter.

Mercenary: Get on your feet.

Recker: Okay.

He fires his SIG underneath his legs and hits the merc's chest twice. Then he gets up and kicks his corpse and says this.

Recker: YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH HUH!?

He gets the Merc's M4A1 and he hides as he could get spotted, but hears the President instead, and he follows him, without getting noticed, until when he gets to the PEOC, he sees the Marine Guards, Military Staff, and the Ex-USAF Paratrooper get killed by a US Agent, who was formerly in the US Navy.

President Morris: Roy, you do not have to do this.

Agent Buckley: Consider this my Resignation.

Recker opens fire with a burst from the M4 and he says this at the President.

Recker: Mr. President, come here! Follow the gunshots!

Recker keeps opening fire and after that, two Paramilitary Insurgents appear, but Recker guns them both down with his SIG and his Colt. They later move into the elevators and hide, but since they might get crushed, as the elevator is headed for the roof, The President uses a shoe to stop it, and after the Javelins were unloaded, they go down and take a vent into the Residence of the President. And the president just gets some Red Air Jordans instead of any of the black shoes. Until two of the mercs arrive and try to take the President, one of the mercs was Russian and later on, he just takes cover by the kitchen and suprises him by hitting him in the face with his P229 and then a toaster. And then the President grabs a supressed MP7, until the guy who Recker gunned down just held the president's shoes, and the president says this.

President Morris: GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY JORDANS!

He later arrives in the kitchen and yells at the Russian to put his hands up, but instead, he threatened to kill Recker, but the Ex-MARSOC Agent just kicks the guy in the balls and Morris pulls the trigger. He passes the MP7 to Recker and they run to somewhere, and after a car chase ensued, Recker appears on the roof to cover the DF Commandos on the Black Hawk, the pilot mistakes him as an enemy, until one of the Deltas, who is revealed to be Shughart, he tells the pilot to get to 90 degrees, and then, DF Commandos, Lehm, Shughart, Gordon, and Sanderson rappel from the chopper and say that's it's good to see him.

Shughart: Good to see you Buddy, any problems?

Recker: A**holes took my Daughter, she's a hostage.

Lehm: Well s***, we need to find her.

They go down and kill a paramilitary soldier, and The DF Commandos are ordered to get the hostages to safety. Then he finds Rogue Agent Roy Buckley and His daughter, who is held hostage. He gets caught by one of the Mercs, but after kicking him in the chest, he gives him a bullet to his head, using his P229. Then he sneaks into where Rogue Agent Buckley is, and when he sees him pull a gun on the President, he pulls the trigger and kills Buckley, with the President ordering the USAF Raptors to return to base.

Recker: Lena, you good.

Lena: I'm fine dad, thanks.